Sky hd

the one which worked for me is the same one posted earlier,
the reference you use .. when you ring them

SUPR110124965096

not working atm, says its already been used ..
but keep trying i am sure it will work sometime again.

all the very best

the one which worked for me is the same one posted earlier,
the reference you use .. when you ring them

SUPR110124965096

not working atm, says its already been used ..
but keep trying i am sure it will work sometime again.

all the very best

did you do it online or by ringing them also about what time did you place order

i did it online.. have been trying the code all day along as thats what i read on hukd, ppl have been doing the same there.

i got lucky just around 9pm
hope that helps

i did it online.. have been trying the code all day along as thats what i read on hukd, ppl have been doing the same there.

i got lucky just around 9pm
hope that helps

thnks will try tomoz

i was 2 days late then it opened again so keep looking

can you please tell me how to check account details

Last edited:
go the main sly website
and open the account there, will ask you to give a username and password
and just follow the instructions for sky id, you should get a couple of emails from sly in the meantime while you are in the process

currently it will show that there is an error in the account. . not sure when they lift it, but you can see your order progress, i.e the date and time when its going to be installed.

thats what it is showing me currently.

well still no luck forme today :( think i missed this one too

dont be disheartened yet ..
the offer is supposed to be on till 11th of march, there are plenty of days to try.

i missed this offer twice .. just because i thought i will do it tmrw.. and the code was just abused by then i should say..lol

but it did work eventually .

all the best mate..

Just had mine installed today all sweet i have nearly a 2 week wait as i signed up neat the time sempi posted so glad its sorted!

Picture is mint on my HD tele!:Clap:

Hi All,

Can I ask if anyone as read the small print on this offer?
As I read on another site that it's really a 2 year deal!

when you sign your contract if you look through all the small print of terms, and there's quite a lot of it, you will see that you are agreeing to being bound to your contract for a further 12 months at the normal price! So its actually an inclusive 2 year contract.

Thanx for the Quote Diablo13

Do you have to have the BT phone line fitted or not still a bit unsure on this myself? I am tempted but then I would have to get a new Tv with HD on it......LoL

I tried to get the deal but as i got deal last year said i was already subscribed.
Thought no more of it but Sky phoned wife up and offered her same half price deal for 1 yr so quite happy:Clap:

Hi All,

just read mine m8 and it states

"these terms apply if you have taken up any sky+ or sky+HD box offer"

"when you ordered your new sky+ or sky+hd box you agreed to subscribe to sky digital for 12 months from the date your new box is activated"

Hi All,

Do you have to have the BT phone line fitted or not still a bit unsure on this myself? I am tempted but then I would have to get a new Tv with HD on it......LoL

Cant see it being a 24 month contract, the box's barely last 12 months lol ! would cost sly a fortune in replacements.

:)

Also, brother is getting this tomorrow and called them about the phone line as his is not working, they can do an activation for £25 over the phone on the day..... or engineer may just activate it for you if your nice and make him cuppas :)

Hi All,

Thanx for the Quote Diablo13

BT line not necessary at all. Can either have a VM line (or whoever you're with) or none at all. Think SKY only care if you've got Multi-Room in case you take the 2nd box / card to a different property. Obviously used for Box Office & interactive but does anybody use them??
HH.

i got in with SUPR(THEN 12 RANDOM NOS)on the 2nd window so to all who have missed out keep checking back
just phoned sly to ask if i can add espn to my package
yes for £10
then the engineer phones me to tell me im first call 8am sun
looks very good now,fingers still crossed
but this is thanks to you guys and DW
thanks to you all
dave:banana:

Did it work for you just now? I have tried for a mate and nothing works.

Did it work for you just now? I have tried for a mate and nothing works.
thurs night
but as its not due to close until 11th or 18th march
just keep checking back
its gotta be worth it
hope you get in
dave

Back