Sky hd

I thought you just press the red button on itv1 when a hd programme is on to get itv hd.

Will add it anyway :)

Do we know when this expires? Got some friends that are moving into a new house in a few weeks and this would be perfect for them.

Do we know when this expires? Got some friends that are moving into a new house in a few weeks and this would be perfect for them.

Get it now and ask for a later installation date

THANKS NoodlesJoe
do they not ask awkward questions
ie whos your friend
where did you get the code
thanks
dave

I thought you just press the red button on itv1 when a hd programme is on to get itv hd.

Will add it anyway :)

The red button will only work on Freesat from what i've read, its supposed to be Freesat exclusive ;)

thnks for the link
but when i phoned them and gave the code SUPR123456789012
he said there was a problem with it
started asking for phone number and my name
i rang off
does anybody have a valid code
or is it safe to do online,as if i put in random nos it takes me to the
booking pages,but will they then cancel my order
thanks
dave

Last edited:
thnks for the link
but when i phoned them and gave the code SUPR123456789012
he said there was a problem with it
started asking for phone number and my name
i rang off
does anybody have a valid code
or is it safe to do online,as if i put in random nos it takes me to the
booking pages,but will they then cancel my order
thanks
dave

Just use a different random number that isnt so obviously in order, everyone else on this thread has already got it installed fine using the codes.

If you sign up for a quidco account Quidco - The UK's Most Popular Cashback Site and click the sky link and order through the site there is a good chance you will receive £100 cashback aswell :)

Just use a different random number that isnt so obviously in order, everyone else on this thread has already got it installed fine using the codes.

If you sign up for a quidco account Quidco - The UK's Most Popular Cashback Site and click the sky link and order through the site there is a good chance you will receive £100 cashback aswell :)

From Quidco site...
** This is for NEW customer sales bought online only. This offer is not available direct through Sky or through the call centres or retailers. Sky will be unable to assist you with any queries relating to your Quidco cashback. Cashback will not be paid on any purchases when a voucher code or a refer a friend code is used.

Just clicked on this link no need for codes Sky Digital TV - Bundles and Offers - Join Online

Same offer as with code,,fekkers,,,, this is with espn +HD package included £28.75 offer ends March 18th, click on the offer on left: SUPER FREE SKY+ HD BOX
I think you must have put the code in earlier
clear your cookies and temp internet files close ie or firefox open up your browser and then try the link
i think you will find you dont get the same result

From Quidco site...
** This is for NEW customer sales bought online only. This offer is not available direct through Sky or through the call centres or retailers. Sky will be unable to assist you with any queries relating to your Quidco cashback. Cashback will not be paid on any purchases when a voucher code or a refer a friend code is used.

Thats why I said a good chance of, my quidco has tracked and validated at £100 already, fingers crossed it will be paid

Back