SKY HD Channels GONE - Is This The End Of Sky HD and Card Share C/S

Re: history hd and net geo hd gone

Hi all

anyone else having probs with SS2, if not can you confirm which of the attachedCapture.JPG freq etc are you using

all good here

weird all others are fine and I have now tried all the freq listed in my earlier post.

SS2 also all fine here.

Have all bt hd channels gone for everyone? Looks like they're now hardware paired. Getting black screen here.

I think I'll trade my 55" 4k telly in for a 12" one so the picture looks better.

From sky page about rebranding to sky cinema
  • You’ll still see your movies subscription, except it will now be called Sky Cinema.
  • What equipment do I need?

To watch in SD, you’ll need a Sky box. To watch movies in HD, you’ll need a compatible black Sky+HD box and an HD-ready TV. You’ll also need a broadband connection to download movies on demand.

can still get the tv if you wish but thinking will be a long road for you to get what you look for

Sky italia had there HD channels removed a long time ago. In mid December 2015 all servers went down. 7 months later there's still no sign of it coming on.
Also look what happen to a well known canal s*t in France. It went down last month.

all above is reference to card sharing.
(not official boxes)

I see sky uk hd channels look sharper now that sky 4k is live. The football on ss1 hd was the looking the same as when hd started. Maybe its because the sports cameras are 4k, non sports channels look the same.

Hello people,

Came across a few sites that was an interesting read had.......

Sly Smart Card activation and extension V13

Sly Smart Card activation and extension V14

EMMs write manually OScam/Ccam etc...... V13 / V14 map

does anyone know if any of this could be a help to us in the c/s game

Last edited:
v13, v14 , v15 are sky de? maybe wrong

i did hear of patched oscam in the last 2 weeks, that claims can pair HD to a SD card, but is £400 a time...... no prove and also claims has SD for italy and is done via some aes

v13, v14 , v15 are sky de? maybe wrong

i did hear of patched oscam in the last 2 weeks, that claims can pair HD to a SD card, but is £400 a time...... no prove and also claims has SD for italy and is done via some aes
rumors again?
can someone please post something to show HD on 28.2e and cam running on sly italia.
All hear say.

Seeing is believing.

agree with ya, someone was due to post sky it on a know site , but 3 days on, nothing

I can post a few things that I've found if someone can point me in the right direction what to look for.....

You have to activate the new card in no case with SCAM, CCcam or similar Cam as these all EMM's be transmitted and thus the risk that the card is paired. What EMM's should be blocked

It is advisable would be a ECMWhitelist to work on servers attempt to eventual pairing through a manipulated ECM to counteract this one must of course always keep current with changes
Configuration of a receiver with only OScam

here the dvbapi section should be set up correctly in the oscam.conf
in oscam.server all EMM's should be blocked until the Unique, through this most likely comes pairing EMM, but we can through the Parameter Filter blockemm_bylen using the Sammelthreads what lengths we transmit
in oscam.user the local account should the right to have to supply the card with updates
oscam.conf
[Dvbapi]
enabled = 1
au = 1
user = locally
BoxType = dreambox
oscam.user
[Account]
user = locally
au = V14
group = 1
oscam.server
(This one should pay attention to the cardmhz / mhz, with newer OScam versions and use the internal card reader you should modify the parameters so between 8940 and 9098 they have to look like this: mhz = 2700 cardmhz = -1 and from 9099 it should look like this: mhz = 1 cardmhz = 2700
[Reader]
label = V14
protocol = internal
device = / dev / SCI0
auto speed = 0
caid = 098C
BoxID = 12345678
ins7e11 = 15
detect = cd
group = 1
ecmwhitelist = 098C: 98,9B, 97,57,91
emmcache = 1,1,2
blockemm-unknown = 1
blockemm-s = 1
blockemm-g = 1
blockemm-Bylen = 1-31,36,38,40-41,65-72,74-124,126,128-129,131,141-255
ndsversion = 2
oscam.dvbapi (here we prioritize the caid of the V14, with the "1" behind only this is requested and with the entry "I 0" is at the end ignores everything else)
P: 098C 1
I: 0
The same should be done with a V13, this only Caid 098C change against the 09C4
Configuring a Server and Clients OScam

server
the server is somewhat similar set up as described above
oscam.conf
[Cccam]
port = 12000
version = 2.3.0
reshare = 1
oscam.user
[Account]
user =
pwd = zumUPDATEN
au = V14
group = 1
oscam.server
(This should be the entry "mhz" be the same as the adjusted clock to your card reader)
[Reader]
label = V14
protocol = mouse
device = / dev / ttyUSB0
mhz = 357
auto speed = 0
cardmhz = 357
caid = 098C
BoxID = 12345678
ins7e11 = 15
detect = cd
group = 1
ecmwhitelist = 098C: 98,9B, 97,57,91
emmcache = 1,1,2
blockemm-unknown = 1
blockemm-s = 1
blockemm-g = 1
blockemm-Bylen = 1-31,36,38,40-41,65-72,74-124,126,128-129,131,141-255
ndsversion = 2
client
the client with OScam about Cccam protocol is established as follows
Example Dreambox:
[Dvbapi]
enabled = 1
au = 1
user = locally
BoxType = dreambox
oscam.user
[Account]
user = locally
au = Server
group = 1
oscam.server
[Reader]
label = Server
protocol = cccam
device = IPdesSERVERS, 12000
user =
password = zumUPDATEN
group = 1
cccversion = 2.3.0
ccckeepalive = 1
oscam.dvbapi
(Here we prioritize the caid of the V14, with the "1" behind only this is requested and with the entry "I 0" is at the end ignores everything else)
P: 098C 1
I: 0
Of course we could also in the reader all EMM's Block and then hand the card writing, is just a bit more expensive but would not say that it is safer
Now we should be send from the Customer an enable signal and hope that we at least little joy of have V14

Back