SKY HD Channels GONE - Is This The End Of Sky HD and Card Share C/S

completely wrong. it even states on their site that you need around 5 M/b download speed for hd streaming, as is the case with netflix etc. its the same everywhere for official subs, around 2 M/b for sd. 4/5 M/b for hd and 25 M/b or more for 4k streaming.Nowhere is offering 4k football streaming yet so 45 M/b is way off the mark iam afraid

My bad. The bitrate req is 4500kbps for the highest quality.

Which is a 45mb downstream fibre connection. (This was my point). 4.5mb/sec is quite fast.

My BT fibre is 65mb... I can only download at 6.5 per second.

Yeah I understand all of that. My basis of needing to achieve 4.5 per second... Is a connection labelled as 45mb? Haha.

Last edited:
hi all its me its been broken I mean the paired boxes all off every thing three months now eg regards simon even greek nova open and tequila opwn and others wow regards simon great forum iv got tht lot at last u have to wear to look

Proof.???.....

here we go again. billy bullshit.somebody ban this lying muppet !
hi all its me its been broken I mean the paired boxes all off every thing three months now eg regards simon even greek nova open and tequila opwn and others wow regards simon great forum iv got tht lot at last u have to wear to look

every thing gone under ground i got a tip of a certain person on secrurity on a under ground forum evert things possible nower days who need ilg ......... servers to ruin are e
xcellent hobby wor on hen ur in the no how let me lel u guys it will never be come public or on the net to many gangsters on the fprums pluse others warching keep looking guys its took me a long time regards again simpn great forum
i doubt it, i mean, you cant even spell properly let alone find a hd fix.fool

every thing gone under ground i got a tip of a certain person on secrurity on a under ground forum evert things possible nower days who need ilg ......... servers to ruin are e
xcellent hobby wor on hen ur in the no how let me lel u guys it will never be come public or on the net to many gangsters on the fprums pluse others warching keep looking guys its took me a long time regards again simpn great forum

Well then head back to your underground secret forum.
You won't be missed around here as all you say is bullsh*t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

completely wrong. it even states on their site that you need around 5 M/b download speed for hd streaming, as is the case with netflix etc. its the same everywhere for official subs, around 2 M/b for sd. 4/5 M/b for hd and 25 M/b or more for 4k streaming.Nowhere is offering 4k football streaming yet so 45 M/b is way off the mark iam afraid

Now I'm home, I'll show you what I mean.

3687148072.png

This in kB/s is around 7900. so for 4500, you'd need about 40 maybe - which when downloading, would show as 5.907mbps... Love to be proved wrong though.

Can anyone else shed any light on this?

But still need a spell checker.
Idiot !!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 83213

This in kB/s is around 7900. so for 4500, you'd need about 40 maybe - which when downloading, would show as 5.907mbps... Love to be proved wrong though.

i think your over complicating it all. to put it simply, you have around 59 Mb/s download speed. you need around 5.0 Mb/s to stream hd video. you have more than enough to stream anything from sd to 4k and you could probably even stream something in 8k if it was available

View attachment 83213

Yeah but what are you trying to say?

first of all is it kilobits/sec or kilobytes/sec
there is a difference
KB is the symbol for kilobytes and Kb is for kilobits
the difference being
1 KB of data = 8000bits
1 Kb of data - 1000bits
so your 59Mb (megabits) equates to 7375KB/s
I really dont understand what the point your trying to make is?

IM THE KIN OF NORWAY AND THE UNDERGROUND FORUMS :Bounce::BLOBBY::BLOBBY:regards simon

ill im saying is look around its all thee regards imon great forum I been in this game a long time read it took me years regatds simon every thing open again I new it woukd bee if u no wear to look regards simon great forum ps nano working perfect as well as the duo 2:BLOBBY::BLOBBY: ill sens some proof later on wow thank u to all the admin etc

Until you can provide proof of your claims can you please refrain from posting this stuff,

I dont post as much on here anymore,and although thats not all your fault,it is a big part of it,and I'm sure its stopping a lot of our regular members as well,

Yes I can put you on the ignore list but it will still show when you post,just wont show the actual post,and as I know its going to a bs post,it still puts me off,

No disrespect intended as we have no way of knowing what if any problems etc you have in your own life,but please stop visiting them on us

Back