SKY HD Channels GONE - Is This The End Of Sky HD and Card Share C/S

if you have a fibre internet connection then go on wiziwig streaming and install ace player. they have full hd streaming of ss f1uk hd. same as watching sat.no buffering either !
Indeed, after watching the practice on Friday I had a look around and Polsat Sport on 13E show all the FOM coverage, so in the end captured the audio from Sly and the video from Polsat and after some effort got the two muxed together in sync for the practice... then come Sunday I saw someone had after all capped the Quali in HD, so thought I'd wait and try their version of the race. It was better than SD, but I don't know what they had done, the image was clear but motion looked terrible now :S Heh maybe I've been spoling myself with my 50fps encodes :p

so we still have bt sports hd and espn hd. do we think that these will be left alone due to the beef between sly and bt. I hope so !

also with regards skygo

remember you dont get all channels which is a gripe of mine

advertise watch skygo anywhere but they omit to say selected channels only

also second third device allowed less

typical of that lot

think its the same. go on wiziwig and just install what it tells you to.mine says ace player but its probably the same.
thanks tiernan for ur suggestion

do u mean acestream?

if you have a fibre internet connection then go on wiziwig streaming and install ace player. they have full hd streaming of ss f1uk hd. same as watching sat.no buffering either !

Thanks for the idea, never been one to believe in streaming to get good quality video but I'll give it a wizz and see how it looks!

iam exactly the same.nearly every sports stream I have seen has been poor quality but this is different.the numbers next to each stream are the speed and just go with the highest your connection can handle. it works a bit like a torrent so your getting bits from a few different people so its slightly different to normal streaming.seems like the way forward
Thanks for the idea, never been one to believe in streaming to get good quality video but I'll give it a wizz and see how it looks!

When everyone has a discussion here about sky hd channels, all you folk are doing is giving sky more ammunition to block the sd channels

as above that lot know all they need to

they will/can pull plug on sd if they see fit

personally think it will happen but only that lot know answer

Of course it will, they are losing millions in subscriptions,hats not counting revenue, what started off as a hobbyist for users, it’s thegreedy vulchers that has caused this charging ,one guy alone was caught oncamera by bbc ,bragging he made over 50,000 a yr .

so we still have bt sports hd and espn hd. do we think that these will be left alone due to the beef between sly and bt. I hope so !

bt sports have won champions league from sky they are not gonna do that while people will be subscribing just for the footy

A mate got an email last night from his server informing him hd are back on. I spoke to him just and all HD are clearing again. He is using a tm5402. This is FACT and no bullshit. It has got to be something in oscam ir whatever his server is using.

I will get a screenshot tomorrow to prove this.

Ignore the above as my mate is a thick bastard. He has no HD.

Sorry to give false hope. Lol.

Remember to check the channels resolution and the actual channels it's tuned to. Too many people out there don't even realise that HD has gone off as the channels in their bouquet have been replaced with SD and they are totally oblivious to this.

Remember to check the channels resolution and the actual channels it's tuned to. Too many people out there don't even realise that HD has gone off as the channels in their bouquet have been replaced with SD and they are totally oblivious to this.

LOL thats funny but very true

Ignore the above as my mate is a thick bastard
I was just catching up on this thread so I read both of your posts one after the other. This one made me squirt coffee out of my nose - you owe me a new keyboard :Clap: :lol:

If I get the sky boxkey and the card rsa can I reshare to other E2 boxes or is there some other protection on top of it?

Back