Sky half price back on????

Re: Sky HD half price offer for Tesco employees

tbh Id rather give Virmin my money as they have seen me good for a few years :)

Got my cards today as well, friday morning install, working from home ;)

well for people who were not fortunate to get the discount codes all codes used can be passed on and reused ive done done that for a few family members and still works fine on the site mine never went throughgot some dodgy email so rang them up with the code then they processed it for me getting mine monday

still havent got my viewing card, prob get it tomorrow morning. My installion is on sat..

i aint got my viewing card yet and my install is between 8 and 1 tomorrow my post dont come till after 12

ive not got me code anymore but am sure someone on here who has already got one could pass it on to reuse

Got my two viewing card today and my sky+ box of ebay come to lovely so when on the phone and told them i need a 4th lmb port as ive got my 2nd sky+ box for the bedroom was told that they dont install sky+ boxs i have to get someone independent to do it so i told her that when ive booked this install thats when i asked them to do so she said she will put it on the notes for the intaller lets just hope they do it when they come

But these offers are only for new customers,how do u go about it if u are an exsisting customer

sky engineer here now installing it still aint got my card through post yet
hopefully it comes in post today

Finished, double box instal 40 minutes, I am impressed

hi guys sky cancelled my sub because there is already a sub at my address in someone else name,but i still got the viewing card in the post this morning,my install should have been today,what shall i do with the card is it any good to me,any advise please thanks

Back