Sky half price back on????

maybe as I dont know, I am assuming from some other posts that I have read - can you not ask the person where you got it from

these codes are now on flebay for around a tenner.. aarrrggghhh wish my new lounge was decorated etc to have this installed!!!

these codes are now on flebay for around a tenner.. aarrrggghhh wish my new lounge was decorated etc to have this installed!!!

You can order now and delay install. Billing does not start until card is activated.

Mate did you get a call, what did they ask you - have you secured the deal or

no not yet m8 but its looking good they are sending me a welcome pack and card and fitting it on the 20th monday :Clap:

Anyone help me out with a code please ?

Pretty please ??

Desperate............lol

Sky Digital TV, Broadband and Talk CashBack: Free Maximum CashBack £115.00

SKY DIGITAL TV, BROADBAND AND TALK CASHBACK can be earned simply by clicking through to Sky Digital TV, Broadband and Talk and then shopping exactly as you would normally on the Sky Digital TV, Broadband and Talk website. It is so simple.

Sky Digital TV, Broadband and Talk cashback is available through Top CashBack on genuine, tracked transactions completed immediately and wholly online.

Great Offer!

New Customer - Sky+ HD Box with HD Subscription + Broadband Unlimited
£115.00

Hi guys.

Looking for a sky friends and family code to sign up to a half price deal.

Has anybody got a code going spare.

Or anybody know of a decent promotion code to use this month for a new subscription?

Thanks in advance.

James

Back