Sky half price back on????

Great stuff was hoping for this around now, im moving in to my new house in just over 4 weeks, whats the wait for install on this like. Also what do we put in company name.

Had a read over there, somebody suggested self-employed?? Not sure if it was originally for Centrica employees, can't honestly advise mate.
Install usually pretty quick I think, mutually agreed date.
HH.

It got this written in the T & C,

Offer only available to Centrica employees. The unique offer codes are not for resale. Any know misuse will be reported to your manager and disciplinary action will be taken. Sky reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse to honour the offer where there is reason to suspect fraud or abuse. Offer ends 27 May 2010. New customer Sky TV offer:

It got this written in the T & C,

Offer only available to Centrica employees. The unique offer codes are not for resale. Any know misuse will be reported to your manager and disciplinary action will be taken. Sky reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse to honour the offer where there is reason to suspect fraud or abuse. Offer ends 27 May 2010. New customer Sky TV offer:

It didnt stop them last time, they will see it as a market boost even though a code has been misuse. clever bit of marketing, they get a load of new customers and loads more money.

how come when i add all channels except movie and sport it says half price for 12 months at 16.50 then then inital payments of 33 quid thought this is suppose to be half price or am i getting it all wrong here

how come when i add all channels except movie and sport it says half price for 12 months at 16.50 then then inital payments of 33 quid thought this is suppose to be half price or am i getting it all wrong here

thats after 12 months mate its half price for 12 months then it goes up to £33 P/M but just down grade if you dont want to pay that after 12 months

but when i go to checkout its says it wants a monthly payment of 33 quid after its said all that 16.50

but when i go to checkout its says it wants a monthly payment of 33 quid after its said all that 16.50

You will be charges half price £16.50 for the first 12 months, then £33.00 after 12 months.(its howing what you will be charged after the first 12 months)

Just ordered, was going to pay for the full service as well. wahoo!

from quidco, interesting

17 May 2010 Sky 0.00 160.00 tracked

good find HH mate..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys ,anyone had any joy with this offer.
not sure what to put in the company name section

guys i can confirm it works, for the company put NA,

The site HH gave us will give you a promo code to use on sky web site

make sure to use quidco:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back