Sky half price back on????

I have been waiting for this deal to come back again
Cant belive i have missed it again !!! FML !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tried this a while back but would not give it to me because i already had sky HD.

Hang on a Minute i said i have done a self install and bought the Box Myself and phoned up to pair the card.

Doesn't matter they said according to our records you have sky HD

i got the sky + hd pack and half price sky world for 12 months but i tried to take the sports off and i was told that i wouldn't get the half price offer if i downgrade or upgrade my package,,so i never downgraded it.. is this right or are they just trying to get me to keep the sports on ..i was only taking it off till the footie starts back up so I'm not really bothering but just wanted to know if its in the offer contract that the offer will become void if we change the package before the 12 months are up

Pretty sure those are Sky's rules mate, been a few threads on here with people saying the same thing.
At least you'll be able to watch the cricket :nerner:
HH.

Pretty sure those are Sky's rules mate, been a few threads on here with people saying the same thing.
At least you'll be able to watch the cricket :nerner:
HH.

thanks for replying to my post mate i cant really complain i got sky world HD pack,broadband,and line rental with sky talk for £35 in total for 12 months ..ps the cricket that's one sport i cant get the hang off lol

Seems to be back on hotukdeals...........Get 50% off SKY TV for 12 Months - HotUKDeals Forum

Offer ends 27/06/2010 Call 08442411374 and Quote "TESCOD"

do not know if this is for new customers as i got a flyer through the post last week about this and had 2 phone calls flyer states for reconnection no new box or installation and hd not mentioned.
just a word to those who want to upgrade or downgrade packages during your 12 month half price deal reading the small print if you do you will loose your half price option and revert to the full price option something to bear in mind.

Best buy are doing 1/2 price sky + free install for new customers or HD upgrade for existing ones,

Exclusive Best Buy Sky plus HD Offers

On their home page, its the 4th of the 4 offers that have rotating at the top of the page.

looking at the T&C on the offer page - am i right in reading that the half price is only on entertainment packages or is it put any bundle and it will be half price still?

I guess this is just tv only too so not include broadband or phone bundle? Still I think I may switch tv

offer only avilable in-store
1 in essex
1 in london
3 more not open yet and sky offer finishes before they open

its in a place called the junction retail park, which is near lakeside shopping centre. or the other one is Trafalgar Way
Croydon
Surrey
CR9 4PB

Last edited:
Back