Sky half price back on????

from what i can gather i think they have a certain amount of vouchers so its on a first come basis so i would phone first

Guess I will have to wait for something nearer as I cant be bothered to go that far for what could be a wasted trip lol

I Have one bestbuy code that i believe is working first person to Private Message me will get. I'm going out just now but will send it to that person when i get back home.

I Have one bestbuy code that i believe is working first person to Private Message me will get. I'm going out just now but will send it to that person when i get back home.

I've pm'd you buddy.

Dropped by lakeside best buy at lunchtime (picked up living planet 5 blu-ray set for £20), all sky offers finished but expect another batch of leaflets in July. She said keep an eye on the website.

just got my 160 quid of quidco for signing up to sky on the half price offer a few months back

me too but i only got £150 im not complaing though in all it will cost me £180 for a years sub it should cost £660

Just a cheeky one...has anyone got any active codes please for half price?..Please PM me. Much appreciated :)

a cheeky request from me too!

Anyone with a code for 1/2price sky hd for new subscriber?

cheers
Spants

same here please,if anyone has a code for half price sky can you please PM me,thanks

they're available on flebay for about £40 if that helps...

I dont believe it.
I went though Quidco with this, but it didn't track. Raised a ticket, expecting it to be declined, and it's been validated!

I could do with one of these half price sky deals as well if any available.
Just broke my leg and seriously strapped for cash as self employed so need to save some pennies.

When you get the code what exactly do you order on the sky site for the code to work

got this in the email

We just need to confirm some details with you before we can proceed with your order. One of our agents will contact you shortly to discuss your order with you.

anyone know what they ask ?

I would guess it is where you got it from i,e employee name and the like

Back