Sky half price back on????

'm getting it on Sat:) + Quidco cash back £160..

Last edited by a moderator:
mines being done friday,just gonna wait for the comfirmation email,oh how did u get £160 cash back anyway and thanks for heads up nice one

mines being done friday,just gonna wait for the comfirmation email,oh how did u get £160 cash back anyway and thanks for heads up nice one

This is the site mate https://www.quidco.com/

Register for a account and look for sky and click on the link they give but if you have already orderd it dont think you can get cash back..

cheers mate yeah already registered,can someone advise me because i already have a sky subsciption at my house but in my friends name,she is just on one of the base packs but is out of contract,can just ring them up to cancel the sub,and when they come to install new on friday i pressume i can have it in the same place as the old one,thanks,oh by the way got my conformation email saying my order has been processed

Last edited:
'm getting it on Sat:) + Quidco cash back £160..

Cashback will not be paid on any purchases when a voucher code or a refer a friend code is used.

This is of the Quidco website does this mean there is no cash back money

Hi switch,
if you read quidco says no codes allowed but good luck anyway...bye the way did your generated code end (542)just wondering if all codes are the same

thanks guys just got mine comeing this sat ive gone for sky multiroom but they wonted another £199 for 2nd boxs am i ok to get my own before sat and ask them to set it up for me thanks

The last time this happened people were not getting paid quidco I seem to remember.

Good find though.

thanks guys just got mine comeing this sat ive gone for sky multiroom but they wonted another £199 for 2nd boxs am i ok to get my own before sat and ask them to set it up for me thanks

You can get a standard box for free on Multiroom.

You can get a standard box for free on Multiroom.

yh ive gone for that deal but kids wont sky+ can get them of ebay for around the 30 mark so just wonted to know if the guy that comes on sat will set this all up for me

The last time this happened people were not getting paid quidco I seem to remember.

Good find though.

A few of us definitely did mate, took a wee while but I got £100, mentioned in the mega-thread that we got the heads-up from.
HH.

You might be right, but

deanos said:
Free Standard Setup
Free Sky HD box
Half price subscription for 12 months
Half price HD subscription for 12 months

See link in 2nd post for instructions

** Quidco will track but only around 1% of people will be paid, same for the M+S Voucher

From the original HUK post.

Don't count on it.

Still, £29.25 for the lot per month (apart from ESPN) equalling £351 for the year is amazing. £100 quidco would be the icing on the cake.

you saying its £29.25 instead of £16.50 Mozr ?

29.25 for the full package.

16.50 is just the basic channels with HD pack. No movies/sports.

Quote from digital spy.

digispydude said:
As has been said countless times on this and other forums ever since the Sky HD boxes first came out. Subscribe to the HD Pack, and you will get all non-premium channels in the HD Pack, regardless of which SD mixes you subscribe to. That's approx 15 or 16 high definition subscription channels, including one which doesn't even exist in SD format, so can't possibly exist in any other mix and which can't possibly be viewed in standard definition.

Subscribe to Sky Movies as well, and you'll get the HD movies included in your sub (including MGM HD, which also doesn't have an SD equivalent).

Subscribe to Sky Sports as well, and you'll get the HD sports included in your sub.

Subscribe to ESPN as well, and you'll get ESPN HD included in your sub.

Last edited:
so you only get 1 entertainment pack for £16.50PM ?

yup thats right i just got it, install next thursday :) £28 :)

when I go through quidco it takes me to this page and these offers,and it says 1 pack :err:

Back