school girl shannon matthews found alive!

sargie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
just seen this on a news flash on itv she has been found alive in a house in batly near were she lives and is to be reunited with her mum shortly

great news eh will no more as the story unfolds.

Yeah, just seen this, great news, gonna stick the news on now!

just seen this on a news flash on itv she has been found alive in a house in batly near were she lives and is to be reunited with her mum shortly

great news eh will no more as the story unfolds.

That is a great news! The Police have not confirmed the reports yet but we hope it's true!

i dunno why this has been moved from gen chat to here as i think it would have been seen by more were i posted it originaly!

i dont think it was grandparents bed, it was some 39 year old persons house,

glad she is found,

Brilliant news, I think we all thought the worst had happened to the wee lassie.

The people who were hiding her, should be dealt with severely.

fantastic news
hope she is ok
over the moon for her family ( with all the shite slinging that was going on )

talking of her family, my wife knows someone from the school my daughter goes to, who knows the mother rather well and from what she told my wife, just put it this way the mum isnt renowned for her parenting skills.

I suspect their is more to this than what I hear, I am sure it will all come out in the investigation.

apparently the guy hid her in the base of a duvan

alos more worringly the guywas part of the wee lassies extended family

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

fantastic news i really hope the guy gets what he deserves in the police cell.

So happy she is alive !.... I was waiting to hear the usual on the news, you know the..."police have found a body"..... thank god not this time !:banana:

Great news for the little girl.

Although what is on my mind is, if i had a little girl of that age, I would not let her out on her own, I would only have me, wife, or grandparents collect or drop my kid off to school.
There is this other news of a girl that got killed in Goa?? aparently she was 15 years old and was on a trip. Now whats a 15 year old doing on her own or even if it was with her mates in a foreighn country??
I think rather than piss about with taxes for people who actually work hard, this governmnt needs to sort out the the fucked up parents - maybe even prevent them from having kids - before anyone starts having a go, im talking about the ASBO mums and dads and chavs of this world.

She isnt the first and wont be the last kid to be kidnapped. At this moment in time there are too many sickos in this world and we will only know who these sickos are AFTER something bad has happened - so the only way to prevent something like this happening its us the parents that need to be extra vigilant. Yes its a free world and people should be allowed to roam around the streets naked dancing and being merry - but reality is much different. Thing is, we here at this forum know all this already. And unfortunately, im saying this to the wrong people.

Last edited:
Great news for the little girl.

Although what is on my mind is, if i had a little girl of that age, I would not let her out on her own, I would only have me, wife, or grandparents collect or drop my kid off to school.
There is this other news of a girl that got killed in Goa?? aparently she was 15 years old and was on a trip. Now whats a 15 year old doing on her own or even if it was with her mates in a foreighn country??
I think rather than piss about with taxes for people who actually work hard, this governmnt needs to sort out the the fucked up parents - maybe even prevent them from having kids - before anyone starts having a go, im talking about the ASBO mums and dads and chavs of this world.

She isnt the first and wont be the last kid to be kidnapped. At this moment in time there are too many sickos in this world and we will only know who these sickos are AFTER something bad has happened - so the only way to prevent something like this happening its us the parents that need to be extra vigilant. Yes its a free world and people should be allowed to roam around the streets naked dancing and being merry - but reality is much different. Thing is, we here at this forum know all this already. And unfortunately, im saying this to the wrong people.

needed said though :Clap:

Back