school girl shannon matthews found alive!

it was well known in the area that tony the step son was forever running away,the mothers family who i know had told the police in the first week that the step son was been punched and not smacked for trivial reasons.the day shannon went missing she had told friends at school that she was going to get hit when she got home so she was running away,you have to remember the area is like a village and nothing goes unoticed so i assume social workers knew about the family.The night shannon went missing my friend saw her at abot 18-45pm not far from her school the night was freezing and very foggy,nobody about and the road was quiet so she stopped and was going to ask the girl if there was anything the matter,but she saw a car approaching slowing down and it looked like it was slowing down to pick her,so she assumed she was getting a lift because girl looked as if she was waiting for a lift,so she thought nothing till she heard shannon had gone missing and told the police the day after.my friend could not sleep thinking if only she had gone and asked the girl if everything was ok it might have never gone as far as it did,but as i said in my previous post police followed through her report and found the little girl in nearby flats with her step uncle .but as i think and a lot of people in the area think there is more to it than meets the eye

i dont know about you but i saw it on the news an awfull lot and in newspapers i saw no less coverage than maddie.

I would agree with that. It never seemed to be out of the television news and the front pages, so I don't quite understand what FUBAR69 is trying to say.:err:

well i thought it was funny smirnoff

and in no way has this got anyware near as much coverage as maddie
you couldnt escape maddie coverage but theres been very little
of this one

but then a scruffy working class kid wouldnt against a middle / upper class kid

also ive heard the parents had heard how much was donated to maddies search and how much attention and press she got they wanted to have a go

well i thought it was funny smirnoff

and in no way has this got anyware near as much coverage as maddie
you couldnt escape maddie coverage but theres been very little
of this one

but then a scruffy working class kid wouldnt against a middle / upper class kid

also ive heard the parents had heard how much was donated to maddies search and how much attention and press she got they wanted to have a go

The last part of your post could well be close to the mark m8, Another intresting angle on this sorry saga.

l do think this is going to turn out to be a great story ....or a film lol .. u never know

l do think this is going to turn out to be a great story ....or a film lol .. u never know

Just seems something is very fooked up with the whole situation m8. Its gonna make intresting reading soon and i think there maybe a few up for stripey suntans

hi just my little bit.
if you have a child at that age YOU should take her school and pick her up.

following the success of the west Yorkshire police in finding shannon mathews the Portuguese police have gone back to the mccanns villa to look under the bed

OMG, that's so wrong, pmsl. :)

Come on lighten up, it wasn't as bad as some we hear, no one's been hurt, I thought it was funny

Come on lighten up, it wasn't as bad as some we hear, no one's been hurt, I thought it was funny

Fair enough Bronto m8, we all have different ideas of funny. Personally, I'm not comfortable it, and I'm not alone.

personaly i didnt find it funny and i think it needed to be said that it had gone far enough to stop a bombardment of jokes at shannon's and maddies expense.

Maddie is an innocent child who knows what she went through or is still going through. i am father of 4 and find such jokes highly offensive.

After all it wouldnt be funny if it were my child now would it?

Remember the loads of jokes you will have told/laughed at, at someone else misfortune.

TBH i think these jokes are best told between friends who you know share a similar sense of humour.

ps the joke didnt offend me.

personaly i didnt find it funny and i think it needed to be said that it had gone far enough to stop a bombardment of jokes at shannon's and maddies expense.

Maddie is an innocent child who knows what she went through or is still going through. i am father of 4 and find such jokes highly offensive.

After all it wouldnt be funny if it were my child now would it?
I'm a father of 3 girls to m8 but I try and not let things like this get me down, just because someone makes a joke on this will not change anything, these bad things happen wether we laugh at them or cry at them, I personally choose to laugh at them and my sense of humour as seen me through some real harrowing times I can tell you, my motto "you die if you worry, you die if you don't, so why give a fook"

Back