school girl shannon matthews found alive!

i think there is a lot more to this than meets the eye. Why else would she be kept in protective custody, or is that normal?

Aint normal chum, somethings not right...........

Not being funny m8 but what did you make of some of the neighbours etc you seen in the news.
I know everybody was happy and releived at he r being found alive but that looks like a pretty fooked up housing scheme

Not being funny m8 but what did you make of some of the neighbours etc you seen in the news.
I know everybody was happy and releived at he r being found alive but that looks like a pretty fooked up housing scheme

thank god I thought it was just me.... made "Shameless" look upper class!!... its almost as if everybody kind a knew something.... the child was found and the step dad did not even crack a smile !!!:err:

Apparently the mother has children by 5 different fathers and the girl ran away from home.
She was found at the home of a man who was part of the extended family.
Don't think that there is anything sinister there, I just think it was a very unhappy girl hiding from her mum in someone elses house.

Apparently the mother has children by 5 different fathers and the girl ran away from home.
Don't think that there is anything sinister there, I just think it was a very unhappy girl hiding from her mum in someone elses house.

nothing sinister ? a 39yr old single guy keeping a 9yr old girl who he knows is missing from home for nearly a month, knowing half the feckin world is looking her?....nah nothing dodgy there is there.....

Not surprised he was arrested

I think you could be half correct m8 .
i agree he could have been sheilding an unhappy 9 year old but it is still sinister. If he just wanted her protected he could have just got social services involved.

The comment about shameless. thats exactly what my daughter said last night lol.

No doubt the story will unfold with time, but I'm beginning to get an itching suspicion that this whole thing has been set up by the family, or part of the family.

No doubt the story will unfold with time, but I'm beginning to get an itching suspicion that this whole thing has been set up by the family, or part of the family.

Thats an intresting take on it Nara. Never thought of that m8

i come from the same area where the little shannon went missing,my friend saw her on the night she went missing,she reported it to police,it took police nearly 3 weeks to check out her story then yesterday the police follwed up the report and found her in nearby flats.why so long to follow up the report

i come from the same area where the little shannon went missing,my friend saw her on the night she went missing,she reported it to police,it took police nearly 3 weeks to check out her story then yesterday the police follwed up the report and found her in nearby flats.why so long to follow up the report

Im sure the police were following many leads of enquiry. Her being found was obviously after folowing a lead so i dont think you can blame them. A 1 mile radius in a densly populated area is massive for house searches m8. Its easy to say after the event she should have been found sooner.
The police have done a good job here in my view

I reckon if she was driving at 10 miles an hour over the limit in the Outer Hebrides she would be found quicker ! lol

Not trying to be too nasty or straight forward here but.....

This wee girl went missing and she got no where near as much Tv coverage as Madeline McCann, and I reckon its simply because she was from a working class council estate family and not a pair of doctors..... any thoughts ???

there was very good coverage from local press and tv,as for the police they left no stone unturned in the estate searched every house with dogs,but it was local knowledge that a member or members of the family where involved.as for the people they where great,but of all the tv coverage i only knew about 3 people who where interviewed that actually came from the estate.i saw people on the estate i had never seen in my life hangin about.but it looks like in a way it has ended well with her be found alive and seemingly well.

I reckon if she was driving at 10 miles an hour over the limit in the Outer Hebrides she would be found quicker ! lol

This wee girl went missing and she got no where near as much Tv coverage as Madeline McCann, and I reckon its simply because she was from a working class council estate family and not a pair of doctors..... any thoughts ???

i dont know about you but i saw it on the news an awfull lot and in newspapers i saw no less coverage than maddie.

The coverage we had about Maddy was huge compared to Shannon's, was lead story on every news prog for weeks, if you say the coverage was good locally thats fine but that wee girl could have been anywhere

Dont think the macann case was a class thing m8. More due to the fact it was abroad and needed more coverage in many countries were as this kid was always gonna be probably found near her home one way or another. Thank God it was a good outcome unlike little Maddy (so far)

Just heard on the news, Shannon is subject of a Police protection order and will not be home anytime soon.... something def fishy

following the success of the west Yorkshire police in finding shannon mathews the Portuguese police have gone back to the mccanns villa to look under the bed

Back