Satronics.co.uk - Improvements & Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not recommend them either at the mo- i ordered last tuesday, it took 2 days to sort out the stupid payment by moneybookers, they received thursday, i paid for royal mail special delivery and its still not been even sent out. Poorest e-commerce site ive ever come across! I shouldve ordered direct from china as it would have been quicker.

hello,
please contact us directly before posting on forums.

thanks

thanks man was going to order a d800 managed to change my mind must resist... lol

we do accept card payments?

thanks

Then pls accept my appologies,

But every time i go to pay, i get an option for check or bank transfere, with a big box above saying navigation has been canceled from this page, I take it thats where the credit card payment option is???

Then pls accept my appologies,

But every time i go to pay, i get an option for check or bank transfere, with a big box above saying navigation has been canceled from this page, I take it thats where the credit card payment option is???

Yes it is,
try a differnt browser, for some reason it does not seem to like internet explorer.

hello,
please contact us directly before posting on forums.

thanks

why?

they have a right to a opinion. You service is terrible from reports all over here and the rest of the web. you had a chance to prove it was a one off. you proved by your actions it wasn't a one off. this forum gave u a chance to redem yourself, you turned out to be full of more lies and excuses. you speak like you're being honest but it doesn't seem like you do business like that.

you're either inept or misleading your customers from what i've read. probably both - but thats my opinion that i'm entitled to on a public forum.

if you feel i've spoken out of turn, please report my post. Admin can then review and if it's deemed to break the forums rules i'll withdraw to abide by the policies of this messageboard.

why?

they have a right to a opinion. You service is terrible from reports all over here and the rest of the web. you had a chance to prove it was a one off. you proved by your actions it wasn't a one off. this forum gave u a chance to redem yourself, you turned out to be full of more lies and excuses. you speak like you're being honest but it doesn't seem like you do business like that.

you're either inept or misleading your customers from what i've read. probably both - but thats my opinion that i'm entitled to on a public forum.

if you feel i've spoken out of turn, please report my post. Admin can then review and if it's deemed to break the forums rules i'll withdraw to abide by the policies of this messageboard.

Because its not a support forum, if people have problems im sure they can contact us directly instead of posting on the forums, how can we sort issues out if they are just been posted on forums and not contacting us directly.

As i said in the first post of this thread, we are starting to change thing but it wont be a over night process.

We asre honest so i do not see where that hascome from that we are not honest.

If our service was that bad we would have everyone complaining yet we only have a small % complaining. As i always say happy customers never come tot he surface.

Thanks
Satronics

How much more direct do you want than msn! You don't refund or dispatch when you say you will.. This small % seems to be growing by the day... Still no answer on my refund either...

Im on msn now?

You can call me a lair all you want, as im not.. the small % does not seem to be growing at all, as its the same people repeatly, or people who havnt even ordered!!

Well done for being on msn... My point is I waited for an hour earlier for you to confirm you have refunded me and you haven't...

And yes you are a liar...

You can call me a lair all you wish, as i know i am not.

That is your choice, i answered your question on msn then you stopped responding.

Thanks
Satronics

Satronics, I've just put an order through, will it be sent tomorrow for next day delivery ?

You can call me a lair all you wish, as i know i am not.

That is your choice, i answered your question on msn then you stopped responding.

Thanks
Satronics

Prove it then.. Screen shot of conversation will do..

Your either a compulsive liar or have some mental health issues.. Either way if Dw ever do a charity boxing match I'm calling first dibs on josh farmer aka satronics aka captain bullshit

Prove it then.. Screen shot of conversation will do..

Your either a compulsive liar or have some mental health issues.. Either way if Dw ever do a charity boxing match I'm calling first dibs on josh farmer aka satronics aka captain bullshit

Yes i screenshot all conversations i have with people? thats quite sad if you actually do that, wht is this a slanging match..??

Lair, this makes me laugh, i dont lie, as i hate lying, absoluty hate it. So why would i lie myself?

If you want me to repeat the conversation come on msn and talk to me.

Thanks
Satronics.co.uk

Slanging match no... another unhappy customer whereby you proclaim the customer is lying and you have a huge happy customer base... It would appear so..

Of course you don't lie...Maybe you're just forgetful...Or imaginative with the truth...

I'll tell you what I want...

MY REFUND FOR THE ITEM I PAID FOR AND WAS NEVER DELIVERED

Is that simple enough for you?

Do you have an answer for Pootas? He seems pretty open to me and willing to discuss his transaction. This could have been a positive thread for you with good reviews from all sorts of member. You can't tell me the only people to have trouble with your service and the few DW members who have bought from you.

People are free to voice their concerns on an open forum if they want to. There's no smoke without fire.

You're right, i'm not a customer. Just an observer.

I'm waiting on a refund now, god only knows when I'll see mine if others are having problems.

I havent had any updates on the DM800HD I ordered on the weekend, should have been in stock and dispatched yesterday...

- Sent an email to sales @ satronics last night asking for an update, as of yet no reply...althout it is only 10am yet.. Never did get a reply from an email I sent last week on Friday either before I ordered with a general question about stock levels...

- Last night website still showed "awaiitng stock 21/06", appears to have now been updated to "preorder 29/06"... This better not mean I have to wait until 29th June for the item to come into stock and be dispatched ... Otherwise it really is better off going direct to China ..

I havent had any updates on the DM800HD I ordered on the weekend, should have been in stock and dispatched yesterday...

- Sent an email to sales @ satronics last night asking for an update, as of yet no reply...althout it is only 10am yet.. Never did get a reply from an email I sent last week on Friday either before I ordered with a general question about stock levels...

- Last night website still showed "awaiitng stock 21/06", appears to have now been updated to "preorder 29/06"... This better not mean I have to wait until 29th June for the item to come into stock and be dispatched ... Otherwise it really is better off going direct to China ..

I still have not had a reply to my email either. Was my DM518 shipped out yesterday for me to get today as your previous message stated or have the games began

Just checked and the DM518 has also been made Pre-Order 29/06/10

Doesnt look good now

Anyone think I could get a refund from them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back