Satronics.co.uk - Improvements & Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
appears to have now been updated to "preorder 29/06"

what a suprise, more delays. either 1) the most unluckiest trader EVER or 2) he keeps getting caught out.

you can forgive the occasional mistake but not on this scale. i think this thread speaks for itself. i dunno why i'm so interested - i'll stop posting now lol!!

This isn't the only site to have a similar thread either, although the other one i saw got closed.

All depends what link you use on there website, this one says in stock DM518S - World Cup Price !!BACK IN STOCK!! - Satronics Satellite Store

& this one out of stock DM518 / DVB518S Black Clone - Satronics.co.uk

I ordered 1 over weekend & cousin ordered 2, will be following this thread very closely.

Yep I had pointed that out in my previous post that 2 different links show 2 different results.

1 link did show 22 in stock and thats the link I used to buy from (I have a screen grab of this too.

After I bought it I checked another link to the DM and it showed out of stock thats when I thought "You Muppet"

Edit: Still have not had a reply from my first email sent last week and from the email today either.

Just got this email, I guess my box is on its way.

Your order #197 history

Your order has been shipped.
You will soon receive a URL to click on in order to track the delivery progress of your package.

You can review this order and download your invoice from the "Order history" section of your account by clicking "My account" on our Website.

Good stuff, you should never have had an issue anyway as when you ordered the item was in stock...so it's been disaptched a day late.

I havent had any emails or updates on the DM800HD I ordered, my order number is fairlly close to yours...let's see if I get a dispatch email by then end of the day...If it's going to be delayed to 29/06 im going to cancel and request a refund...easier to go direct to China for that sort of time scale..

Yes I know I should not have any issue but 2 different pages were showing 2 different stock levels (22 in stock and 0), thats why I thought maybe there maybe an issue with stock however lets see when I get it

My LNB has been shipped today too so just waiting on the cable now and Ill be good to go

The item was used, As per our policy we do not refunded used items unless there faulty or un-repairable.

However, we did issue you a refund over the weekend, to keep you happy.

1. The item was not used. As I explained before, opening the item and unwrapping the power cable does not constitute use. I thought you may have had some electronic means of testing whether or not it was used but instead you chose to go with your assumptions.

2. So you know exactly which customer I am? That's great to know that you can match up customers to user's on forums. You have their addresses and you have knowledge of what they do by what they post on forums. Smart choice to let that cat out of the bag

3. I haven't seen any refund yet. As I said before I expect a FULL refund of the £60.94 as you owe me refund on delivery charges because you didn't deliver until a week after despite me choosing next day special delivery and a full refund on the item as it was returned to you unused.

4. The item was returned to you within 7 days. Although it was under 14 days from point of purchase, you claimed to have internet probs and didn't get in touch and delivery till a week after payment. So my 7 days started from the point you delivered the product to me.

Provided Pimped notified you he was returning the goods within 7 days of receipt the only grounds you have for refusing a refund is breach of the reasonable care he has to show towards the goods (e.g. leaving warranty seals intact). Reasonable care does not extend to packaging, even if your T&C's tries to say it does, and the buyer actually has the right to test items sold under the Distance Selling Regulations.

The Distance Selling Regulations do not link cancellation rights with a supplier’s ability to resell items as new. In fact goods returned under the DSRs don't actually have to be returned in the original packaging - though the retailer could make the argument any transit damage breached the duty of reasonable care.

Source: http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/business_leaflets/general/oft698.pdf#page=28

5. I suggest you look at the above post by little_pob. Just because you state something in your terms and conditions, it isn't legally binding if they are in convtravention of trading laws. As I explained above, I did not use the item and I contacted you and returned within 7 days.

6. Once I see my refund, I will post on here to inform others that I have received it. If you have issued the refund over the weekend, I should see it either Wednesday or Thursday as it would have had 3 working days to transfer.

ooo err!

This thread could have/should have been a nice little promotion for Satronics, instead it has exposed (from what I've read) a very unrealiable trader, who's whole setup appears to be nothing more than dropshipping with bells on.

@ Satronics, mate your DM800 deal is great but you really should not be advertising stock which you don't have. I know you are trying to sort out your issues but itm appears that this situation has been going on for so long that all you're doing is closing the stable door after the horse has bolted.

1. The item was not used. As I explained before, opening the item and unwrapping the power cable does not constitute use. I thought you may have had some electronic means of testing whether or not it was used but instead you chose to go with your assumptions.

2. So you know exactly which customer I am? That's great to know that you can match up customers to user's on forums. You have their addresses and you have knowledge of what they do by what they post on forums. Smart choice to let that cat out of the bag

3. I haven't seen any refund yet. As I said before I expect a FULL refund of the £60.94 as you owe me refund on delivery charges because you didn't deliver until a week after despite me choosing next day special delivery and a full refund on the item as it was returned to you unused.

4. The item was returned to you within 7 days. Although it was under 14 days from point of purchase, you claimed to have internet probs and didn't get in touch and delivery till a week after payment. So my 7 days started from the point you delivered the product to me.

5. I suggest you look at the above post by little_pob. Just because you state something in your terms and conditions, it isn't legally binding if they are in convtravention of trading laws. As I explained above, I did not use the item and I contacted you and returned within 7 days.

6. Once I see my refund, I will post on here to inform others that I have received it. If you have issued the refund over the weekend, I should see it either Wednesday or Thursday as it would have had 3 working days to transfer.

Mate,
I know exacaly who you are as its obvious, i can link people together When there is not a lot of people to link.

THE REFUNDED HAS BEEN ISSUED! i don't know how many time i need to repeat myself it takes 3-5 working days to hit your card, not including weekends, any refunded issued on weekends do not process through untill the monday

ooo err!

This thread could have/should have been a nice little promotion for Satronics, instead it has exposed (from what I've read) a very unrealiable trader, who's whole setup appears to be nothing more than dropshipping with bells on.

@ Satronics, mate your DM800 deal is great but you really should not be advertising stock which you don't have. I know you are trying to sort out your issues but itm appears that this situation has been going on for so long that all you're doing is closing the stable door after the horse has bolted.

Hello,

We are not drop shipping, and we are trying to fix things but it won't happen over night, it takes time.

This situation looks ten times worse than it is, as only negative post's get made never positive POSTS!

It isn't advertising stock, if you read the title says the date expected, The availability says Pre-Order.

Hello,

It isn't advertising stock, if you read the title says the date expected, The availability says Pre-Order.

Yes, but hasn't this only just been changed in the past few days, after a memeber on here highlighted it?

Apologies for suggesting you were a dropshipper.

I've got no gripe with Satronics in the slightest, I happen to think your DM800 offer is the best around.

Here's hoping you can get things running a little smoother, and best of luck to you mate.

Yes, but has this only just been changed in the past few days, after a memeber on here highlighted it?

Apologies for suggesting you were a dropshipper.

I've got no gripe with Satronics in the slightest, I happen to think your DM800 offer is the best around.

Here's hoping you can get things running a little smoother, and best of luck to you mate.

yes, and that was the original idea of the thread, if people think we can do things in a different way, tell use and will initialize it, like we did with that method.

Thanks Mate,
much appricated

Hello,

We are not drop shipping, and we are trying to fix things but it won't happen over night, it takes time.

This situation looks ten times worse than it is, as only negative post's get made never positive POSTS!

" It isn't advertising stock, if you read the title says the date expected, The availability says Pre-Order. "

It does now since it's been updated..yesterday it was still showing 3 in stock, stock expected 21/06..

- Funny how you can find time to reply to forum posts, but not either of my emails from Friday or last night...Still no confirmation that my order has been dispatched or indeed if the DM800's ever came into stock yesterday as was advertised....

" It isn't advertising stock, if you read the title says the date expected, The availability says Pre-Order. "

It does now since it's been updated..yesterday it was still showing 3 in stock, stock expected 21/06..

- Funny how you can find time to reply to forum posts, but not either of my emails from Friday or last night...Still no confirmation that my order has been dispatched or indeed if the DM800's ever came into stock yesterday as was advertised....

All emails have been replied to,

Thanks
Satronics.co.uk

All emails have been replied to,

Thanks
Satronics.co.uk

- I dont see any replies in my inbox or spam folders...
- Your still not answering the question and confirming whether or not your DM800's came into stock yesterday (21/06) or whether any have been dispatched to customers who ordered expecting stock and dispatch yesterday...

I've just sent an email regarding my order placed last tuesday thats still not even been sent out! I will post the outcome of this later.

Well I did not get a reply to either of my emails but I can confirm I recieved my DM518 today

I can confirm I recieved my DM518 today

Yep, get my DM518 today which was ordered on Sun 20 June with the 2-3 days del opition, so all in all a happy customer.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back