Satronics.co.uk - Improvements & Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bank Credit Transfere, Cheque?????????????????

WTF...Comon guys, get with the times. I want to order, but it would take a week to get payment to you as im from Ireland. Also its not exactly very reassuring to a consumer, paying for something over the internet like this.

Why can't we pay by credit card, or even paypal, any company could set an account up in minutes with paypal, and have all the credit card stuff taken care off.

Right it might cost a bit, but guarantee you would get a lot more bussiness.

Is this the DM800HD version ? It doesnt say HD anywhere,

There is no other version mate.

All Dreambox 800's, whether clones or not are High definition.

Is Satronics the new DW Sponsor?

TBH, I'd have thought that EuroSky would have been first choice as a sponsor.

No disrespect to Satronics intended.

Last edited:
Bank Credit Transfere, Cheque?????????????????

WTF...Comon guys, get with the times. I want to order, but it would take a week to get payment to you as im from Ireland. Also its not exactly very reassuring to a consumer, paying for something over the internet like this.

Why can't we pay by credit card, or even paypal, any company could set an account up in minutes with paypal, and have all the credit card stuff taken care off.

Right it might cost a bit, but guarantee you would get a lot more bussiness.

we do accept card payments?

thanks

There is no other version mate.

All Dreambox 800's, whether clones or not are High definition.

Is Satronics the new DW Sponsor?

TBH, I'd have thought that EuroSky would have been first choice as a sponsor.

No disrespect to Satronics intended.

Wheres the ad?

Digi owns eurosky so doubt he woukd have to pay :proud:

With loyalties to technomate I'm not sure dude/eurosky will ever sell dream clones or originals?
It seems satronics is the opposite and only supplies the dream clones & no technomates, so they arent really in direct competition. Of course, if it was a problem dodgydude would get the upper hand here. Digitalworldz dont do site sponsors, apart from the google links if not signed in. Thats always made it a unique place for me.
I agree this should be in vouchers/codes if this can stay on the forum.

Hello All,

As you have properly seen from the previous thread on this forum we have had a few issue's recently, mainly relating to logistic issues.

We have found the following issues

• Logistic Issues (shipping taking to long from payment)
  • Wording problems
  • Payment Issues
  • Email Response

Logistic Issues (Shipping)
We have had a numerous posts regarding the shipping taking far to long, i.e Express sometimes not been shipped for 1 week, We have realised this issue, and we are going to improve the shipping times.
Express shipping from now on will be shipped with-in 24Hour, as long as item is showing in stock on website. (An no information that we are not open on website) So this will be improved.

Wording Problems
We have found that many customers are getting easily confused with our wording I.e "O2O". We have decided to remove the O2O method and now hold all stock, or place a clear description in the item. We are also working on adding new language translations to make the site easier to use and more accessible.

Payment Issues
We have also received some comments that making a payment on the site can be confusing, so we have asked a developer to change the way which the method works on the site.

Email Response
We have noticed that people are finding our email response poor, so we have now set up a method where all emails will be replied in 12 hours, and 1 hour in working hours 9-5 Mon-Friday.

Please remember that these changes are not going to happen overnight but we have already started to address them.

Also anyone with a problem Please contact us directly, on either
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01244630204
LiveSupport

As our appology we have attached a 5% off code for all DigitalWorldz Memebers.

DigitalWorldz5off.jpg

Thank You
Satronics.co.uk - Electronics & Satellite UK & European Retailer
Josh Farmer

for a starters you should get a propper phone line installed so custmers can phone you get an anwser if cant get propper line installed you need to move m8 cant run a business ike that phone etc runs on net were you are
and your net is shit so you say so why run phone on it etc

ps sorry for bad spelling :proud:

Eurosky used to be an official DMM retailer, untill the clones appeared. While i personally do a lot of testing and stuff for technomate, Eurosky is not tied to them in any way, and out in the field, actually installs more humax equipment than technomate.

I agree with pinky though, DWs uniqueness in not having a sponsor means no one company 'has' to be sucked up to, any company can be praised or slated by the members / customers that has used them, which like satronics here, makes companies that do care about their customers and their reputations, to look at how they can change things and make things better

I have a suggestion. How about you refund my money. You promised me a refund after you took a week to deliver despite next day delivery, yet that refund never came.

Also when I returned the item unused, you claimed it was used and have not been in touch since. How does unwrapping the box and the power cord mean that it has been powered on and used?

I have asked if you're going to return my money or not and you have been ignoring my requests.

So as it stands you owe me £60.94 and I expect it all to be refunded soon otherwise you'll have to deal with my solicitors and you're a Limited company, so don't think I'll have any probs getting it back plus costs

Last edited:
Ohh no I am begining to think what have I got my self into

Also as mentioned earlier and it sounds small but I could not use the discount code that was provided.

hmmm..not sounding good then..I placed an order for a Dm800HD on the weekend as well..lets see if they turn up in stock today as quoted on the website and get shipped...if not I wont be very impressed...

for a starters you should get a propper phone line installed so custmers can phone you get an anwser if cant get propper line installed you need to move m8 cant run a business ike that phone etc runs on net were you are
and your net is shit so you say so why run phone on it etc

ps sorry for bad spelling :proud:

Hello,

We have a real phone line installed, The net is okay now it was dodgey 2/3 weeks ago as we were egtting it installed.

I have a suggestion. How about you refund my money. You promised me a refund after you took a week to deliver despite next day delivery, yet that refund never came.

Also when I returned the item unused, you claimed it was used and have not been in touch since. How does unwrapping the box and the power cord mean that it has been powered on and used?

I have asked if you're going to return my money or not and you have been ignoring my requests.

So as it stands you owe me £60.94 and I expect it all to be refunded soon otherwise you'll have to deal with my solicitors and you're a Limited company, so don't think I'll have any probs getting it back plus costs

The item was used, As per our policy we do not refunded used items unless there faulty or un-repairable.

However, we did issue you a refund over the weekend, to keep you happy.

Ohh no I am begining to think what have I got my self into

Also as mentioned earlier and it sounds small but I could not use the discount code that was provided.

The code was set-up incorrectly at first, due to the fact it had a high spend on it of £75 thats why it would not ahve worked.

So can I get my 5% off then :)

Also are the DM518's being shipped today as I have not had a reply to the email I sent you over the weekend

Also are the DM518's being shipped today as I have not had a reply to the email I sent you over the weekend

No response to my email either. I wont be buying from satronics, gut feeling tells me to stay away. I think it was the 'having net issues' comment that threw me cause if you google satronics that 'excuse' is used many many times.

dodged a bullet with this one I say.

Yes DM518S are going out today for delivery tomorrow.

Should be with you tomorrow no problem.

No response to my email either. I wont be buying from satronics, gut feeling tells me to stay away. I think it was the 'having net issues' comment that threw me cause if you google satronics that 'excuse' is used many many times.

dodged a bullet with this one I say.

I was away all weekend so i couldnt reply you your email.

Thanks

... what your doing is advertising stock when you dont have any, thats bad.
Perhaps it could be worded similarly to the way that some "etailers" do? For example "22 available from xx/xx" or "stock expected xx/xx" with a tag line like "preorder for immediate dispatch".

The item was used, As per our policy we do not refunded used items unless there faulty or un-repairable.

However, we did issue you a refund over the weekend, to keep you happy.

Provided Pimped notified you he was returning the goods within 7 days of receipt the only grounds you have for refusing a refund is breach of the reasonable care he has to show towards the goods (e.g. leaving warranty seals intact). Reasonable care does not extend to packaging, even if your T&C's tries to say it does, and the buyer actually has the right to test items sold under the Distance Selling Regulations.

The Distance Selling Regulations do not link cancellation rights with a supplier’s ability to resell items as new. In fact goods returned under the DSRs don't actually have to be returned in the original packaging - though the retailer could make the argument any transit damage breached the duty of reasonable care.

Source: http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/business_leaflets/general/oft698.pdf#page=28

Funny that I'm still waiting for my refund which was apparently sent last week... This was after Josh spoke to me on Msn asking for me to change/remove my original thread as it was showing up in Google!! Still no refund though..

So Josh if you're reading this and it annoys you...Tough shit

Refund me when you say you are going to...Don't say stock is in when it aint...And dispatch goods when you say you are going to!

As for me waiting for over an hour on Msn today for a reply as to whether you have refunded me it's fookin annoying...And then you have the gall to moan about people complaining about the service...

It really says something when even a thread you started to give people money off turns into a moan about your shite service...No smoke without fire comes to mind....

Perhaps it could be worded similarly to the way that some "etailers" do? For example "22 available from xx/xx" or "stock expected xx/xx" with a tag line like "preorder for immediate dispatch".

That would be ideal.

I would not recommend them either at the mo- i ordered last tuesday, it took 2 days to sort out the stupid payment by moneybookers, they received thursday, i paid for royal mail special delivery and its still not been even sent out. Poorest e-commerce site ive ever come across! I shouldve ordered direct from china as it would have been quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back