Samsung Galaxy S4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least she managed to get some out ok lol, I'm sorting you other guys out first, once done I have some great news/sales (yesterday was one of our busy days, thanks to the Apple launch)

This bit concerns me,
I thought the phone in this ad,and the only one you should be referring to in this thread was your own phone,giving to you as a gift?

But the line above suggests to me that you are selling multiple phones,through this one ad,can you clarify as that is not what we do here.

I know its a bit late now but in post 1 seller says Bank Transfer Prefered

Our Rules State
8, Payment Method to be made via Paypal ONLY, fee’s can be added at sellers discretion but not to exceed 4%. No Payment to be sent as a gift.

any trade taken to PM and not done openly in public view is totally out of the forums control

I know its a bit late now but in post 1 seller says Bank Transfer Prefered

Our Rules State
8, Payment Method to be made via Paypal ONLY, fee’s can be added at sellers discretion but not to exceed 4%. No Payment to be sent as a gift.

any trade taken to PM and not done openly in public view is totally out of the forums control
if thats the case rat why on earth was the 1st ad accepted to go on, i know if my phone doesnt turn up its through my own fault, and to be honest if it doesnt come i will do my best to track him down to retrive my £250 back, i dont think hes trying to rob anyone just something has went amiss with my phone, he has now said my phone will be on my doorstep monday so i guess we'll see...

@bighol This thread was for a Galaxy s4 you have bought an HTC outwith this thread so maybe best to deal with it outwith this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
did i not ask a genuine question there like, you tell me ianb, where am i meant to post??????

i tried to warn other fukin people about that is all.....

what i want to know is why was it approved if the ad didnt stick within the rules, i know where i stand with my phone but thats not the point here????

did i not ask a genuine question there like, you tell me ianb, where am i meant to post??????

i tried to warn other fukin people about that is all.....

what i want to know is why was it approved if the ad didnt stick within the rules, i know where i stand with my phone but thats not the point here????

Your point is being dealt with.

Last edited:
It is indeed being dealt with outside this thread, due to a mail balls up some people didn't receive on time, so I have have arranged to refund until the phone is in their possession, I wouldn't like the situation myself but as they say 'shit happens' and i'm doing my very best to resolve as quickly as possible.

iv still not got any refund nor have you even replied to me today or got back to me yesterday.....

i think im just going to have to contact paul sisson who is the managing director of a1comms who monkeyman3 works for as im not the only 1 out of pocket here there is others...

and before mods wanna have a go, i know i went about buying it the wrong way and dont expect any help from yourselves as its nothing to do with you's, but i feel other people need to be made aware of whats happening until things get sorted.

everyone who knows me on here know im a good honest guys, now im not saying monkeyman3 isnt honest or upstanding, but its just not being dealt with and sort of got me pushed into a corner here with no money or phone and promises of refunds and things but not seeing either...

Hi m8

Not sure what the out come on this will be I do know mods have been in contact with him, and like yourself they are still waiting for a reply, but I can tell you this he won't be trading on DW again, even if he comes good with a phone or a refund, his days of trading are UP.

PS: keep us informed of any updates you may have from him.

Hi m8

Not sure what the out come on this will be I do know mods have been in contact with him, and like yourself they are still waiting for a reply, but I can tell you this he won't be trading on DW again, even if he comes good with a phone or a refund, his days of trading are UP.

PS: keep us informed of any updates you may have from him.
i understand mate, im not trying to cause monkeyman3 any trouble at all, all i want is the phone i paid for which was now 13 days ago.

i understand mate, im not trying to cause monkeyman3 any trouble at all, all i want is the phone i paid for which was now 13 days ago.

Do not worry about causing him any trouble,all his trouble has been brought on by himself,

I'm guessing you didn't pay by paypal which is a pity m8 :(

@BIG-HOL I really do hope you get this sorted and im sorry I was a bit off with you the other day. The last thing anyone on here wants is to see anyone ripped off, that is why the trading rules are there and future trades will be tighter monitored. The only way buyers can get protection is 1 of 2 ways Paypal or cash on collection.

We realise you are only trying to prevent others from the same agro.

Good luck mate

I would hate to think monkeyMan3 has done a runner. Big Hol is of the those members i would feel safe buying from.
monkeyMan3 refund him or send him the phone do the decent thing.

hope this gets sorted, but the person who got the s4 they should phone up network as the phone might get blocked at any time, the guy has already taken money off big-hol, i don't understand people like this,

Unfortunately there are other dissatisfied buyers on another forum. Pielord is username.

Normal forum rules were not used either.

Hope everything gets resolved to everyone involved's satisfaction.

Can I just add that I bought a phone off monkeyman and although it was a couple of days later than I expected it did arrive and was as described.

He seemed a genuine guy who kept me updated..just seems he has 'delayed postage issues'
@big_hOL
I think it'll be OK in the end for you.

I also bought a S4 of him, paid him by bank transfer and got the phone a few days later.
I also think (hope) it will work out for everyone.

well as off today he has given me a refund of the full £250, listen guys i never thought this guy was intentionally trying to rip any of us off, he has just had some internal problems of his own to deal with within the company he works for, yes he could of handled things better and maybe quicker, but he has assured me i can arrange a courier to pick the phone up from his house and upon delivery and when im happy i can send him the money back for it, so i cant argue with that, lets just give him a chance to sort it out which im sure he will for everyone who hasnt received there phones.

well as off today he has given me a refund of the full £250, listen guys i never thought this guy was intentionally trying to rip any of us off, he has just had some internal problems of his own to deal with within the company he works for, yes he could of handled things better and maybe quicker, but he has assured me i can arrange a courier to pick the phone up from his house and upon delivery and when im happy i can send him the money back for it, so i cant argue with that, lets just give him a chance to sort it out which im sure he will for everyone who hasnt received there phones.

That is good news m8, but as for him trading on here again, I will let admin guild me on that one, If they Ok it I will approve his posts

Right 1st chance I've had to catch up with all this

All those that needed have been refunded, all those having phones are in a place where it's getting resolved quick, as for posting the company name etc, can't say I agree with that as that then makes this thread searchable etc, thus could well compromise any further trades etc.

For the record I have not ripped anyone off and have had genuine internal issues, any mods wanting proofs etc please ask and I'll supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back