Samsung Galaxy S4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right 1st chance I've had to catch up with all this

All those that needed have been refunded, all those having phones are in a place where it's getting resolved quick, as for posting the company name etc, can't say I agree with that as that then makes this thread searchable etc, thus could well compromise any further trades etc.

For the record I have not ripped anyone off and have had genuine internal issues, any mods wanting proofs etc please ask and I'll supply.

I wouldn't worry about that mate there will be no further trades from you allowed in the trading section or open forum. The trading section is for members selling one off unwanted goods they have in their possession not for traders like you who cannot fulfil on a deal without the hassle and stress you cause to members.

So I wouldn't bother try and post another trade as it will not get through moderation.

Do not worry about causing him any trouble,all his trouble has been brought on by himself,

I'm guessing you didn't pay by paypal which is a pity m8 :(

Brought on by myself, check your email will you?

I guess i am going to ask Monkeyman3 for a refund as till this day i have not received my phone that i ordered.

I take it you're another that done the deal via private message :(

all trades should be done in public view with the item having its own thread with photo etc, I know its boring but these rules are in place for a reason
I hope you get your refund mate

I've just pm'd him, I'll go drop it off today np's but I've lost my main phone and hadn't sync'd with google since adding.

thats great :)

Look at it from the Staffs point of view mate, who knows how many more you have sold ? Daffyduck has only just come to light

all trades should be done openly, if you decide to buy in private unfortunately there is not a lot the forum staff can do

Brought on by myself, check your email will you?

We have been checking and have received nothing in the last few days,tbh I stopped checking after the first 3 or 4 days,

I see you liked my above post but decided you were so confused by it that you left me negative rep,nice :)

There's some posts missing from this thread? what happened to them?

A raid card went down and mick lost about 1 days posts :)

Thanks

Long story short I'm no longer trading here, for those that have issues outstanding I will tidy those up but for anyone else I'm done, what should have been a nice little thing for everyone went sour and it's done nothing but cause issues, at some points up to 'Son of same level'.

I will still be on here chipping in advise etc but as for the trading consider me done, cash Vs hassle isn't worth it as I'm sorely out of pocket, I'd like to hope those involved in anyways (including those who chirped in for the sake of it) know where we all stand now.

Also at no point did I trade on behalf of the company (which I still think should be removed), the sole reason for providing this info was give information on the source of the items. I would be as bad as me saying I've sold a phone to G***s or L***** C******* just because people happen to work there.

To sum up... no more phones, no more deals through here folks, the show is over.......

At the end of the day a lot of this was brought on by yourself, making members wait for refunds or mobiles, with the amount they have been spending you should have dealt with this straight away. DW don't get anything out of this apart from a bad reputation and members what trade via us again.

we had a nice little outlet to sell our unused goods and over the last few months nothing has been selling as quick as it use to, members are getting scared to (buy or sell)

Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back