Samsung Galaxy S4

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyMan3

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Here I have

Samsung galaxy S4 in black as new (I've opened it to test it etc)
16gb
Running android 4.2.2
Open to all networks

£320
£10

Paypal Only as per rules

Any questions keep it in the thread please folks.

s4monkey.jpg

s4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll happily donate £5 of this sale to the forum if sold here :)

Price dropped to £250 for quick sale, if else it'll go on Fleabay

I will take this, pm me paypal details or bank acc details if you want bank transfer

could be interested, but where did it come from if you dont mind me asking, was/is it on contract.

I work for a large phone supplier (I can supply details in PM if needed), we get given them as gifts/rewards etc or we're allowed to buy returned stock (sometimes it's a brand new phone just returned within the 7day cool off period).

This particular one was given as a gift from work so I own it outright.

The Blue Irish has 1st refusal as he posted 1st, if it falls through I'll move down the list.

Item is now sold to theblueirish , I'll post any more phones etc as and when I get them.

Phones have now been sold, so where do I go to donate? also where do I buy VIP? :)

Hi Folks

Sorry in the delay in returning msgs, emails, txts etc (real life got in the way and the girl forwarding me the tracking infos downright didn't do it), however all that was ordered was sent out OK, I'm now going to chase tracking info for you all now and will be contacting you all in turn.

Thanks for your patience.

Please once you have received your phone if you could post here to confirm it would be greatly appreciated, once all these have done I shall reveal my next batch of stock for the DW members (again at the best price I can offer)

Thanks again.

still havnt got my phone yet and no reply from yourself

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Benn trying to call you BIG-HOL, drop me a txt or pm when you're free please and let's get this sorted.

still havnt got my phone yet and no reply from yourself

Well at least she managed to get some out ok lol, I'm sorting you other guys out first, once done I have some great news/sales (yesterday was one of our busy days, thanks to the Apple launch)

Phone received and i am happy with it.

just to clarify things for other people who maybe thinking of buying off you. i paid him for a htc one through pm, great hes sending the phone out for monday delivery at the latest, well its now the following saturday and none the wiser as to where my phone or money is, now he has been keeping in contact with me providing me with 2 different tracking numbers throughout the week and said it has definetely been shipped, but none of the tracking numbers have actually worked and still have not received my phone. and as for getting back to you i txt you yesterday and didnt get a reply....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back