S**Italia HD channels disappearing

I wouldn't be so pessimistic. It is true that greek N**a introduced pairing and it has not been cracked yet, however since it only affected a minority people haven't really focussed on solving the issue.
People said similar when nagra 3 first popped up :Laugh:

Also, even if the decoders become paired, I am sure there will be new third party decoders issued, maybe with an integrated FPGA or some other programmable hardware technology where the CLINE supplier also gives you a flash code for the fpga to emu the original decoder.

Its not the client side thats the issue so you wouldn't need any type of code as it were, its getting the card to unveil its joys to a 3rd party reader / software at the serving end because once it's paired to an official reciever, you need to figure out how it's paired and how to make the card think it is in its rightful home so it'll start giving you what you want from it and then on you share the keys ;) (thats my understanding anyway)

Its not the client side thats the issue so you wouldn't need any type of code as it were, its getting the card to unveil its joys to a 3rd party reader / software at the serving end because once it's paired to an official reciever, you need to figure out how it's paired and how to make the card think it is in its rightful home so it'll start giving you what you want from it and then on you share the keys ;) (thats my understanding anyway)

Even better then ;-) let's have some faith peeps, some ppl are making loads of $$ thx to this business, they will not let it go so easily.

some ppl are making loads of $$ thx to this business, they will not let it go so easily.

The people who are making the money mate are not the ones who figured it all out in the first place, its for this very reason that I doubt we'll see a huge breakthrough publically. The clever clogs' behind card sharing I doubt ever intended full scale commercial piracy.

The people who are making the money mate are not the ones who figured it all out in the first place, its for this very reason that I doubt we'll see a huge breakthrough publically. The clever clogs' behind card sharing I doubt ever intended full scale commercial piracy.

Or these people might just see this as a new challenge and maybe they will even get paid this time around by increasingly desperate CS pay server admins, that's an added bonus for something you do out of passion. Who knows... or maybe Im just being overly optimistic lol

If I'm not mistaken the Sky IT HD problem is to do with the way the channels are being broadcasted via satellite in which case this has nothing to do with the NDS encryption. Its the boxes that have to be able to tune into the channels.

I hear Azbox is the only one able to do this at present not sure how true this is.

Or these people might just see this as a new challenge and maybe they will even get paid this time around by increasingly desperate CS pay server admins, that's an added bonus for something you do out of passion. Who knows... or maybe Im just being overly optimistic lol

noone knows mate, so grab a front row seat and your popcorn and enjoy the show lol :)

sly italia has been testing pairing but the problem for them is they have sold loads of prepaid cards so they will be around for a while

surely this cant be the end of CS there must be hope out there however many have gone already and none have come back yet , I,m just hoping a new receiver appears that solves the problem , still as long as the SD channels stay I sort of don't mind at least its something

Nova Gr
Bulsatcom
Viasat hd
DigitalB
AD Sport
OSN
Total Tv
DigiTurk HD and SD

well said manic... i say its black thursday.... and the chances of them returning are little!!

All sd will go to hd sooner rather than later.
Makes no sense to transmit both.
As far as I understand it, this will depend on whether the revenues coming from the premium they are currently charging customers for upgrading to hd are far below the costs of maintaining the SD streams up and running. (cuz if they dumo the SD then they cant charge extra for HD anymore)

all will be HD

no point in having HD equipment otherwise

oh & yes you will pay for it @ end of the day

vu solo running ccc 221, strange though i have to wait about 20 seconds for it to open eveytime i turn over

SD working fine all HD italia channels black now using TM800HD cccam221

HATE TO ADD MORE BAD NEWS..

"Fox Sports Italy announces to it's subscribers the decision of the Barclays Premier League to not allow temporarily the transmission in Italy of the 3pm kick offs on saturdays.

This will commence immediately with the games on saturday 23 november.

MANIC I REALISE THAT M8.. just was adding things look bleak right now...
re aljaz, i didnt realise that !!

Back