Remote Problem After Installing Gemini

ok m8 bow you need to get the ip address off the box, on you remote press the lan button, you should see you ip settings. your ip address will be somthing like 192.180.xxx.xxx when you reflashed the box did you set up a password or leave it blank

i left it as blank and i got the ip address i guess i have to go options on dreambox edit and type it there ?

you need to exctarct the cateye file to a folder, open dreambox edit, go to options, click on sattelite reciever, put your box ip ib the field, set password as root and leave password blank. press save. The go to open, navigate to where you save your carteye file and open it. when it opens you will see a big list off bouqutes. Then ress FTP then press send files to dreambox, when done press reload setting on dreambox. When thats done reboot your reciever and you should have a list of channels. Let us know how you get on. After that we need to set up your motor settings.

hi i done that and now i got loads of channels but not viewing but done everything u said .

thats ok m8 you now need to set up your motor to point to the right sattelites, do you no if it was usalls you were using m8

just need to nip out m8 back shortly if anyone else is reading feel free to pop in and help.

satty can you clear your pm mail box m8

hi mate myinbox is empty quite weird can i send u my email address ?

oh I forgot lol i cant PM or recieve Pms

Back