Remote Problem After Installing Gemini

satty2k9

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys i am preety new to this .. well basically my channels stopped working and someone told me to upgrade it and as part of the upgrade is to install a new image? ive installed the gemini 4.7 via miniweb page . The problem i am getting is that now i got the settings on the screen but my remote is not working . i have a long remote .

am i doing something wrong i tried looking around the forum but cant find any info , can someone post me in right direction :)

Hi there, you need to get the latest image from here Technomate software online the gemini image is not good for your reciever. Flash it again with this image and all should be ok.

hi i installed the image on the tm500 super but now i m getting no channels any luck? no astra hotbird or eurobird ?

You need to load a bouquet now using dreambox edit, do you know how to use dreambox edit.

I really dont no what that means i instaled ( TM-500Super URupdate-180211.rar) via the website n then i uploaded it to the mini webpage and then after everythings done no channel appear when i go to settings and scan it and i only manage to get 16 channels ...

Ok can you tell me you exact setup. When you bought the box did t come preconfigured. Where all your channels working when you got it.

hi when i bought it it was pre configured and all the channels worked but since last week most of the channels have stopped working .

did you contact your supplier and if so what did they say

thieving fookin basterward tell him to fook off, how long have you had it working m8

can a mod or admin tell me if satty is allowed to mention the supplier.

about 6 months... he is thats why i am trying to make it work :( times are hard!

ok we will get you back up and running, but its goin to take a bit off learning on your side but its not that hard if you stick with it. I take it you have a motor dish m8

i have installed dreambox edit and downloaded catseye e1 settings as you said :)

Back