Reload this Page [Release] Commando 8 The phantom Menu feedback

If you want the 3d icons I could post them in this thread or anywhere else according to admin ?

yea pleae can you or tell us where you got them from?

i think it should be ok putting them into the downloads section as there not illegal or copywritten(i dont think)

-Thanks

Last edited:
yea pleae can you or tell us where you got them from?

i think it should be ok putting them into the downloads section as there not illegal or copywritten(i dont think)

-Thanks

Added to downloads now

cheers

create a directory under /var/tuxbox/ called icons, and put the icons in /var/tuxbox/icons/ and it works instantly, no need to reboot the box :)

How can I change the size of the numbers in the menus?

create a directory under /var/tuxbox/ called icons, and put the icons in /var/tuxbox/icons/ and it works instantly, no need to reboot the box :)

cant seem to do this???as if the image is write protected??? using flashfxp any ideas???

Hi,

Before I flashed this new image, I had saved the existing keys. I then FTPd them on the DBox in to var/keys and changed their permissions (all) to 755. However I can't get teh DBox channels to work. How do I get the DBox working again. Any help welcome.

CHeers

Sorted. Thanks!

Last edited:
all i can say its awesome and the picture quality is great. superb image keep up the good work. thanks.

When I flash this image and reboot I get a message saying 'neutrino settings have changed. resetting to defaults' or something.

Then when I go to change settings it looks like a standard sportster style image.

Back to NJL v5 for me.

When I flash this image and reboot I get a message saying 'neutrino settings have changed. resetting to defaults' or something.

Then when I go to change settings it looks like a standard sportster style image.

Back to NJL v5 for me.

With respect I think this image is a little better than NJL v5. The 'resetting to defaults' message you speak of is perfectly normal. Perhaps you should take the time to set up the image properly, IP address, services file etc etc etc before you pass judgement on one of the best images I've come across thus far. Perhaps reading some of the comprehensive tutorials on this site and others i could mention might help you along your way ;-)

I liked the new sportster because of quality but thought I would give this a go....glad I did, this is an excellent image with great quality and they small added extras like the 3D buttons (thanks bobsylas) add that extra wee touch to it. Great work by all involved with this.

Back