Rat's Bouquets SD @Digitalworldz 28.2e

totally upto date

and in line with the HD bouquets, -HD of course ;)

:)

Attachments

• Rats Bouquets SD @ DigitalWorldz 14.4.12.rar
    59.2 KB · Views: 112
i can never get these bouquets working of yours rat, using 500s, once transferred via dreamboxedit i restart box but they never change, dont know why, anybody got any ideas! using 5.0.1.0 dreamboxedit!

I stopped updating the SD Bouquets mate due to me not being able to test them

from what I have read in newer versions of DBE you toggle between 2-4 and change the enigma2 to satellite for SD versions
but not having a SD box I cannot test :(

I would happily keep the SD version of my bouquets updated knowing they worked

they just dont seem to work for me, they wont reload once sent over, and a restart does nothing, i have changed to satelite rather than enigma2.. i do it exactly the same way with flipflops and they reload fine without having to restart or anything, its no big issue mate i just used flipflops as it wasnt my box just sorting it out for someone..

You could download the last updated SD set and then download the latest hd set and use DBE to copy over what you need to make up to date set.

im using commando 14.6 if someone tells me how to get the Bouquets of there i will post for you if that helps :)

Dreamset can convert file settings. Set it up as Neutrino and receive the settins from STB.

"Save as" and then in the drop down menu at the bottom, do not touch the name. On next filed down select Enigma (services)(services)

That should do it. You can actually go from E2 to E1 too.

I stopped updating the SD Bouquets mate due to me not being able to test them

from what I have read in newer versions of DBE you toggle between 2-4 and change the enigma2 to satellite for SD versions
but not having a SD box I cannot test :(

I would happily keep the SD version of my bouquets updated knowing they worked

Hi Rat, I used to use your plugins and they worked fine. Some of us only switched to SGTFlipFlop SD bouquet as you stopped. But now he has stopped too.
Would be great if you could pick it up again, lots of DM500's out there. Would be even better if you got your plugin working for Enigma1.

Thanks.

here is one i managed to get dated 29/3/13 hope it helps some folk out

Attachments

• Enigma 1 29032013.rar
    92.2 KB · Views: 37
Hi Rat, I used to use your plugins and they worked fine. Some of us only switched to SGTFlipFlop SD bouquet as you stopped. But now he has stopped too.
Would be great if you could pick it up again, lots of DM500's out there. Would be even better if you got your plugin working for Enigma1.

Thanks.

are you saying the E1 list I did worked OK ? I got very little feedback from it mate and the feedback I did get some said it failed to work ?

are you saying the E1 list I did worked OK ? I got very little feedback from it mate and the feedback I did get some said it failed to work ?

Yup, I always used your E1 list to update, and always worked fine, like Sajon is saying above.

Will up them and test them out for you ... if you wish ... not updated mine in a while so was going to sort them out later today after the Mrs goes to work :)

Just to let you know Ive spent the morning sorting out Rat's Bouquets @DigitalWorldz into SD :) removing all HD variants

Im just getting someone with a E1 receiver to check these out for me and hopefully as soon as confirmed working I will upload them

I need someone to test the Bouquets for for me who is using an Enigma Image

the guy who was going to test is running a Neutrino Image if you can help please post or PM me

Many Thanks

Rat

thanks great as usual

@faisal1990 its nice that you appreciate everyones work :)
but it could be seen as post clocking to get into the downloads
there is a like button at the bottom right of each post you can click to show your appreciation :)

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks great as usual

@faisal1990 its nice that you appreciate everyones work :)
but it could be seen as post clocking to get into the downloads
there is a like button at the bottom right of each post you can click to show your appreciation :)
@Rat is a lot more tolerating than me, post deleted !

@faisal1990 - Stop Post Clocking !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back