Rat's Bouquets SD @Digitalworldz 28.2e

Hi, thanks for these, much appreciated because there is nothing else out there.

BT Sport 1 needs renaming, it's currently just 5 or so digits.

Thanks.

I need to update this tbh
I'm working on the HD Bouquet at the moment but as soon as that's done i'll get the SD updated
:)

Any updates Mt8y for SD, your work is very much appreciated.

Thanx.

looking for update bouqutes for my dm500 my camando image not updateing the auto bouqute. when i run the auto bouqutes i lost all my previous bouqutes and left with bskyb folder with only 541 channels any help guys i got latest camando image.14.7

I have had a couple of PMs about updates for the SD too
with the amount of changes made there is a lot for me to change
unlike me just scanning the E2 reciver and some re appearing I have to do this set manually as I have no E1 receiver to scan on

i know rat you are the man for this help us poor guys out please

am sure your hard work is appreciated mate

As a stop gap, I am uploading bouquets generated by Lraizer's E1 plugin. I have added the satellites.xml posted by PaphosAl. The regional BBC channels are in the "other" bouquet.

Attachments

• AB_282_E1-20131009_1300.rar
    61.5 KB · Views: 30
As a stop gap, I am uploading bouquets generated by Lraizer's E1 plugin. I have added the satellites.xml posted by PaphosAl. The regional BBC channels are in the "other" bouquet.

hi
can I just install these with dreambox edit the same way as Rats ones?
thanks

Some other transponders will need updating with this also. Premiersports isn't working either. Great work :)

Just to add. I checked the transponder details for premiersport and they were correct. Rescanned and they all didn't work. Load the list from #89 and it is working fine. Is it to do with the sat.xml file that is mentioned?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Just to add. I checked the transponder details for premiersport and they were correct. Rescanned and they all didn't work. Load the list from #89 and it is working fine. Is it to do with the sat.xml file that is mentioned?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

hi mate they changed them again. I done a full rescan as I lost setanta 1 setanta ire priem bt etc. I have all working now and will upload if you want? unsure if I can upload to rats thread, don't want a telling off lol so if a mod can confirm I`ll sort it asap

upload them here @cannonball and Ill put them in the closed thread ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back