Rat's Bouquets SD @Digitalworldz 28.2e

cancel my last post,
re downloaded
got bouquets to work,however no cbs reality :CRYBABY:

I have downloaded the rar that I uploaded this afternoon and CBS works for me mate :err:
You could try a re scan mate yeah

Let us know :)

Sent from my iPhone

done a re scan,

no joy with cbs reality not even in the listings anymore just cbs reality +1

? strange , do a manual scan and click the network scan box and scan , it will be in all scanned after and add to where u like it after

Hi Rat, What DBE version are you using to create these?

Because these are for Enigma 1 boxes, you need to make sure DBE v3 is set to version 2 mode (Tools > Toggle), otherwise DBE uploads them in incorrect format. When saving in DBE I get an error message: '' is not a valid integer value.

Saving as version 4 is ok but when you upload (even with satellite box checked to infer Enigma 1 - which I think is for paths only) my box Technomate TM500 Super (Engima 1 like Dreambox 500) will not recoginse the bouquet.

You should be creating a services file to be Enigma 1 compatible, lamedb is for Engima 2.

Let me know what you think, I'm currently having to load your bouquet in DBE, saving (as V4) which creates a services file, then opening the services file in DreamSet and using that to upload.

he hasnt been doing long lol ..

im sure he knows wot his doing ,, never had a problem . l always have to check my settings on dreamedit because l use for my 800 aswell

v5.0.0.3 seems to be ok
but how can incorporate these bouquets into the list i've already got loaded?

Hi Rat, What DBE version are you using to create these?

Because these are for Enigma 1 boxes, you need to make sure DBE v3 is set to version 2 mode (Tools > Toggle), otherwise DBE uploads them in incorrect format. When saving in DBE I get an error message: '' is not a valid integer value.

Saving as version 4 is ok but when you upload (even with satellite box checked to infer Enigma 1 - which I think is for paths only) my box Technomate TM500 Super (Engima 1 like Dreambox 500) will not recoginse the bouquet.

You should be creating a services file to be Enigma 1 compatible, lamedb is for Engima 2.

Let me know what you think, I'm currently having to load your bouquet in DBE, saving (as V4) which creates a services file, then opening the services file in DreamSet and using that to upload.

I updated DBE to v5 (which I didn't think existed) and it has fixed the problem.

Im using 5.0.0.3 mate
but I see there is an update out now for 5.0.1.0 so may update soon :)

here to new one if anyone wants it

Attachments

• dreamboxEDIT_setup_5.0.1.0.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 27
Entertainment
CBS Reality
Men & Movies+1

ITV Regional
all updated

General tidy up all round

Please could you let me know if this transfers ok with DBE or if you encounter any problems :)

Thanks Rat

hi Rat just opened your boquet in db edit and i dont have picons like your pic? can you tell me if i`m doing somethin wrong? thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi connonball
you haven't done anything wrong :) you just need to enable it as its not on by default
tools, options, picon and tell it where they are stored on pc

:)

Hi connonball
you haven't done anything wrong :) you just need to enable it as its not on by default
tools, options, picon and tell it where they are stored on pc

:)

cheers rats did that and seems to have sent them to box.just dont see them next to channels in dream b.e. like in your picture?maybey im still doin summit wrong lol cheers for yer help though

have you put a tick in "Show picons for services bouquets list" ?

:lol: I aint saying nothing mate ;)

glad your all sorted now :)

Back