Rat's Bouquets SD @Digitalworldz 28.2e

you have 3 options
1: 5 useful posts
2: donate to the forum and bypass 5 useful posts
3: carry on posting rubbish and making staff run around deleting your posts and get banned

last chance

the latest channel list by rat dose not work when i upload it by dreambox edit it keep saying removed service instead off bouquets names the only 1 work fine is the dated 2/11/13 and the comedy central channel lis not working on this 1 and that means missis not happy lol any idea any body

i have the same problem.i had rats on there b4 and now when i tried the 16/11/2013 both the ipk and the zip folder,all channels are there except i to have the removed service when i press the bouquet?

IPK ?

tbh its hard for me as I dont own a SD box to make or check before releasing

need to try on my faithful eagle

The SD channel list 16/11 works fine for me, must be user error.

yes it will you will have to set your own region by moving channels to suit you

Amazingly having installed it on DM600. All the channel lists for London are automatically on there ! Amazing !

Do we have an up-to date version of the SD E1 channel list bouquet please ? I notice the last one was done at the start of this year

It is very easy to convert an E2 channel list to E1 using Dreamset. Open an E2 channel list, save as, in drop menu select "Enigma services"

Make sure you swap the HD channsl in entertianment first though.

Alternatively, you can install AutoBouquets E1, but that wont have layout like Rat's

Attachments

• Dreamset Enigma1.png
    Dreamset Enigma1.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 42
Evening Forum,

I have now successfully created an E1 SD channel list bouquet based upon Rat's bouquet for E2 using the above guidance.

I would like to upload it to the forum for others to download.

How can I go about doing that please ?

Your assistance will be gratefully appreciated.

Back