"Raoul Moat has made threats to the wider public"

this ain't about gazza this is about a psychotic maniac that could bring harm to the public ..it has been passed about as fun and joke but if it was any of yours close families or friends were affected it would be serious its not a game lads its DEADLY SERIOUS

but gazza is trying to help?

this ain't about gazza this is about a psychotic maniac that could bring harm to the public ..it has been passed about as fun and joke but if it was any of yours close families or friends were affected it would be serious its not a game lads its DEADLY SERIOUS

Why did you quote me bigyin ???. I never mentioned Gazza.

My views are clear on this, they should kill the cnut, he is a murderer and they should just shoot the fekker.

any else noticed the what looks like photoshoped picture of the copper sky news are showing

this is the original

the one showing on sky news has his mouth shut,but other than that it looks like the exact same picture

edit,added other one just to show what i was seeing

Last edited:
any else noticed the what looks like photoshoped picture of the copper sky news are showing
this is the original
the one showing on sky news has his mouth shut,but other than that it looks like the exact same picture

So there was only ONE picture taken, and that is it, so any other pictures shown must have been photoshopped?

Enough of the Twitter mate. ;)

lol

Why did you quote me bigyin ???. I never mentioned Gazza.

My views are clear on this, they should kill the cnut, he is a murderer and they should just shoot the fekker.

after camerons cutbacks the northumbria police have less ammo than raul.

So there was only ONE picture taken, and that is it, so any other pictures shown must have been photoshopped?

Enough of the Twitter mate. ;)

lol
both from the same source, im not sayin only one pic was taken,it just looked to me they had photoshopped the mouth to show closed but after finding the other pic i dont think it is,i think its just the shadow from his helmet that made me think it was photoshopped,

Last edited:

this is the original

the police motif on the helmet is obviously photoshopped.

also they aren't fat enough to be UK coppers.

I thought it was probably a mistake, no harm done.

Cheers for clearing it up.

Jim mate, I swear to God, he called your pint a poof!

Get right intae him!

;)

Hey, Diet Strike Cola for me!

Looks like Moat is dead.

Shot heard and police moving in, loads of lights on scene now.

Suicide I say, thank ****.

1 more piece of scum gone.

emarald next?

;)

Last edited:
Bet he was shot hours ago. They kicked the reporters out for a reason...

Back