"Raoul Moat has made threats to the wider public"

Fook the £10'000 gona get him next week its a Raoulover £20'000.:grab:

Hope they take him out, he is already costing us a packet without arresting him and giving him bed, breakfast and evening meal at our expense.

I cannot for the life of me see why anyone is supporting him, even his own mother said it would be better if he was dead. This isn't some so called loveable rogue who is one the run in a Keystone cops film, he is a murderer, how would people feel if it was their family he killed, would they still think its a game.
ya no wot m8 couldnt have sed it any better ...we all make jokes. but would we if it was in r back yard ??? would we **** most of us would be hiding :banana::banana:

That's the impression I get.

Wee boy with big debts.

really?

i get essence of confused welsh person with delusions of scottishness with a hint of nick griffin and a smattering of total wank.

you no wot i used to think emarald was funny and a or right fella .. but latley he's got more mouth than a cows got fanny ....he's not racist 1 bit he's just a little boy who grew up in a kids home !!!!! sorry fella but ur a wrongin !!!!!!!!!!!!
think am going pink for that lol

Guys you are playing into his hands as we all do lol. The guy just posts crap to get our reactions. He is a wind up merchant thats all.

Guys you are playing into his hands as we all do lol. The guy just posts crap to get our reactions. He is a wind up merchant thats all.

he's awesome.

A guy shots some other guy for screwing his mrs, he is so pissed off he shots her as well, but the silly cow taunted him that she was screwing a copper, now this guy is just released from the nick thinks he was set by the old bill, so he shots one of them as well, I say SO WHAT.

Now the old bill are running around like headless chickens making up stories ffs.
If you want to get the kleenex out go ahead I dont give a shit, seen far worst than this on the news and no one gives a crap, lets face it if England were still in the world cup would this even make the news.

A guy shots some other guy for screwing his mrs, he is so pissed off he shots her as well, but the silly cow taunted him that she was screwing a copper, now this guy is just released from the nick thinks he was set by the old bill, so he shots one of them as well, I say SO WHAT.

Now the old bill are running around like headless chickens making up stories ffs.
If you want to get the kleenex out go ahead I dont give a shit, seen far worst than this on the news and no one gives a crap, lets face it if England were still in the world cup would this even make the news.

thanks.

it's shoots btw.

u realy need to get a bird or learn how to wank lad . ur sick to the point ur not even funny son !!!! ..hope for 1 min it never comes to ur front door

You know maybe 5 or 10 years ago I would be banned for arguing with Emerald but nowdays I really don't give a toss, its the tinternet and NOT real life.

Is Emerald winding you up...I don't know for sure but maybe or maybe not, if people annoy others they should put them on ignore....simples. If people don't put them on ignore then have a good old fight, to me its fekkin hilarious.

Personally I don't know Emerald but I do know he is a very helpful fella if he can be of help to you. I also believe he DOES post to wind some people up (just my opinion Emerald).

Has he had other names...I dont know about here but I think I know him from a different forum I used to go to.

As for the original topic...I totally disagree with him but wouldn't it be shite if we all agreed about everything.

As I said earlier, I really hope the police kill Moat cos he is using up our air and shouldn't have the right to breathe.

u realy need to get a bird or learn how to wank lad . ur sick to the point ur not even funny son !!!! ..hope for 1 min it never comes to ur front door

Stop playing the violin speedy it's unbecoming, and quite frankly it makes you look silly

You know maybe 5 or 10 years ago I would be banned for arguing with Emerald but nowdays I really don't give a toss, its the tinternet and NOT real life.

Is Emerald winding you up...I don't know for sure but maybe or maybe not, if people annoy others they should put them on ignore....simples. If people don't put them on ignore then have a good old fight, to me its fekkin hilarious.

Personally I don't know Emerald but I do know he is a very helpful fella if he can be of help to you. I also believe he DOES post to wind some people up (just my opinion Emerald).

Has he had other names...I dont know about here but I think I know him from a different forum I used to go to.

As for the original topic...I totally disagree with him but wouldn't it be shite if we all agreed about everything.

As I said earlier, I really hope the police kill Moat cos he is using up our air and shouldn't have the right to breathe.

emarald couldn't wind up a tuppeny watch.

GTFO Big J ;)

My personal opinion for what its worth.

This Samantha deliberately goaded Moat that her new fella was a copper. Sorry but you don't spend 6yrs with someone and not realise that he had a hatred for the police.
She wanted to end with him but it was pretty stupid to say what she did. Did it not click somewhere in her tiny little mind that telling Moat she had a copper boyfriend wasn't really the best thing to do?

I'd have her up on a charge to be honest. She must have known what she was doing when she said it and the reaction it would get from him. His reaction was far more than she anticipated but she was still at fault.

I feel sorry for the woman being shot but only because she has a child/children. If she didn't then I wouldn't!!

My personal opinion for what its worth.

This Samantha deliberately goaded Moat that her new fella was a copper. Sorry but you don't spend 6yrs with someone and not realise that he had a hatred for the police.
She wanted to end with him but it was pretty stupid to say what she did. Did it not click somewhere in her tiny little mind that telling Moat she had a copper boyfriend wasn't really the best thing to do?

I'd have her up on a charge to be honest. She must have known what she was doing when she said it and the reaction it would get from him. His reaction was far more than she anticipated but she was still at fault.

I feel sorry for the woman being shot but only because she has a child/children. If she didn't then I wouldn't!!

We have all had our hearts pulled out our arse before by an ex or whatever but that doesn't give you the right to shoot someone, the guy is a basket case and a threat to the public.

A think he might already be dead,,its possible he has crawled into a woodland area and shot himself,,hopefully..

We have all had our hearts pulled out our arse before by an ex or whatever but that doesn't give you the right to shoot someone, the guy is a basket case and a threat to the public.

Yeah I agree and I'm not trying to condone what he's done but he was just another 'average Joe' until she said what she did.
He may be a basket case and a threat to the public now but what tipped him over the edge?

All chipshops in Northumberland will remained closed until further notice!

That means: "There wont be a fishy on a little dishy, there wont be a fishy til the Moat comes in" ;)

facepalm.jpg

;)

Back