"Raoul Moat has made threats to the wider public"

That means: "There wont be a fishy on a little dishy, there wont be a fishy til the Moat comes in" ;)

applause.gif
applause.gif
applause.gif

Yeah I agree and I'm not trying to condone what he's done but he was just another 'average Joe' until she said what she did.
He may be a basket case and a threat to the public now but what tipped him over the edge?

A haven't saw the whole story yet but by the looks of it she didn't do him any favours and to go with a cop wasn't a bright thing to do.
A could understand him giving the guy a kicking and maybe wrecking some furniture but to shoot them in cold blood is another level and a danger to everyone..

Cliff your mad
PMSL
emerald your sad
PMSL

I got positive rep from emarald yesterday, and I thought we were maybe being a bit harsh on the guy, but in true emarald fashion he goes and ruins it with a comment about me licking witchys arse :eek:

As if I would. : spank :

:Cheers:

I got positive rep from emarald yesterday, and I thought we were maybe being a bit harsh on the guy, but in true emarald fashion he goes and ruins it with a comment about me licking witchys arse :eek:

As if I would. : spank :

What you did tae Witchys cadburys corridor was shocking Dave..
Ffs,,,a round mouth shovel,,yer evil mate, pure evil..:Yikes::Yikes:

What you did tae Witchys cadburys corridor was shocking Dave..
Ffs,,,a round mouth shovel,,yer evil mate, pure evil..:Yikes::Yikes:

Thing is mate, and maybe I shouldn't be saying it on an open forum, but he has a walnut whip poking from it. :hubbahubba:

:err: what's all that about.

Thing is mate, and maybe I shouldn't be saying it on an open forum, but he has a walnut whip poking from it. :hubbahubba:

:err: what's all that about.

A dunno but a do know il never eat another walnut whip again,,"ever"...:Yikes:

Wasn't a walnut whip, it was a pile.

Greggs have jumped on the band wagon and are cashing in on there new pastry snack.

Its thick as ****, meaty and has a hint of ginger. Sausage Raouls are now on sale for 49p.

Looks like it's all coming to an end.

According to Sky News he is in a stand-off with the Police.

Let's hope some trigger Happy copper blows the bastards brains all over a wall - or he does it himself.

A looked up Rothbury on google earth and its tiny with only a small river,a wonder what bit he is standing at..: gun :

He's between the bakers and the butchers Stu. :Laugh:

raoul:Kickassro

Aye,,caught between a rock and a hand gun..:proud:

@IAn,,, wonder if they will handcuff him or shoot him..

You've got to laugh.

In the US this is a daily occurrence in one town or another, the press hardly blinks an eye.

Over here it's a blockbusting headline.

Thank **** I live in the UK.

:flagwave:

Northumbria police are studying US news footage for ideas on the best approach to the situation.

boing.

The poor bastard,,Wae all the Condem cuts here's the chief negotiator..

Last edited:
According to Sky, Gazza has turned up to talk to him. :)

PMSL, Sky have just played a small clip of Gazza talking on Real Radio, he sounds pissed, slurring his words etc and the presenter said "that is the most coherent quote from Mr. Gascoigne". :)

I know it's a deadly serious situation, but I can't help but laugh.

Last edited:
Back