"Raoul Moat has made threats to the wider public"

ill bet hes arrested before they shoot him
hell get that once hes in the back of the car/van

apparently there allready spinning it,the fuzz have said theve taken food and water to him(lol gazzas bought him some lager,a curry,mobil and clothes)

but an eye witness whose house overlooks it says they done nowt of the sort

apparently there allready spinning it,the fuzz have said theve taken food and water to him(lol gazzas bought him some lager,a curry,mobil and clothes)

Where are you hearing this mate?

I heard about the food and water, but it wasn't a curry and it didn't come from Gazza, and would they really allow a gun totting murderer Lager? :)

lol.

Jesus are they gonna depress the guy to death......

1 look at Gazza and Raoul will see just how great his life is! :)

I can't wait to hear the full Gazza interview on Real Radio.

have they killed this clown or not?

i watched a bit of news at ten there and that fucking idiot brother of poirot said the situation was "at a conclusion"?

that man is a fucking dick.

Where are you hearing this mate?

I heard about the food and water, but it wasn't a curry and it didn't come from Gazza, and would they really allow a gun totting murderer Lager? :)

lol.
twitter feed from scene,the police are supposed to have given him food and water-an eye witness disputes this

gazza turned up with a chicken curry,lager,mobile and a change of clothes

have they killed this clown or not?

i watched a bit of news at ten there and that fucking idiot brother of poirot said the situation was "at a conclusion"?

that man is a fucking dick.

Gazza will sort it out mate, don't worry.

Raoul Moat has no way out now he is cornered and either he kills himself or the cops kill him there is no way he will come alive shoot the **** and get it over with:banana:

I hope you are right but I don't think he will pop himself and because we live in a nanny state, the police won't just shoot him...unless their lives are at risk. I fear we will be paying to keep this SOAB for years to come.

I hope you are right but I don't think he will pop himself and because we live in a nanny state, the police won't just shoot him...unless their lives are at risk. I fear we will be paying to keep this SOAB for years to come.

his m8 says he's got no ammo.

shoot the ****.

twitter feed from scene,the police are supposed to have given him food and water-an eye witness disputes this

gazza turned up with a chicken curry,lager,mobile and a change of clothes

OK, probably is bullshit.

But come on, Twitter, oh well then, it must be true. :)

i hope not mate if he is anything like a man he would get it over and done with but he will be a coward and scrounge like a tramp of our expense

this ain't about gazza this is about a psychotic maniac that could bring harm to the public ..it has been passed about as fun and joke but if it was any of yours close families or friends were affected it would be serious its not a game lads its DEADLY SERIOUS

Back