R4's available again

I ordered 5 x r4 wit 1gb kingstons, xbox360 headset, xbox360 remote and a rc helicopter, got the rc helicopter and headset today, but no r4's or remote, there was a letter inside though that said

Dear Valued Customer,

Although we receive shipments of goods on daily basis. Occasionally items can be temporarily unavailable for upto 7 days from ordering due to market shortage and product issues that cause products to fail our quality checks. To keep you from waiting any further, we included the items that we do have at the moment you ordered. Please be assured that the rest of your order will ship soon. In fact it is very likely that it has already been shipped by now as your reading this. You can get updated information about your other shipment at h**ps://www.dealextreme.com/accounts/ via the "view invoice" option. Again, thank you for your understanding and continued support for a little store like us. If you have any questions by all means contact us at [email protected] .

Yours sincerely,
Kyle and Melissa

The missing SKUs are: remote and r4's

So just have to wait now!!

I ordered one from dealexteme, and that came within a couple of weeks. I wish I ordered more as one is not enough. Easier to change R4 cards than it is the memory cards especially if you give them to the little ones.
I ordered one from volume rate back on the 11th. I emailed them recently and they replied saying they will process it soon.
I guess they must of been indundated with orders being so damn cheap!

Ive checked my order status now and it says Collecting Products Now.

Hopefully it will come before xmas!

Ive ordered two more 2gig microsd cards, so they are waiting to be used :)

Had to order mine from Volumerate - just missed the cutoff from DealExtreme.
So ordered R4 from Volumerate, and a buch of other bits from Dealx.

Watch out for pricing on Volumerate, as what's advertised on the summary pages, are for orders of 2+. When you go to the actual item page, you see the single item price, and depending on the item, the price differ can be high (relatively speaking of course).

Seems to be delays in shipping, as I ordered mine on Nov 15th, but items only got shipped on 23rd + 24th.

Should be here in Ireland before xmas.

instead of a non-functional volumerate tracking number I have a non functional hong kong post tracking number :banana:

Mine arrived today R4+ 2gb card

nyck

Ditto, two R4 cards arrived here today from Volumerate :)

Damn, mine still says "Collecting Products Now" and I ordered on the 11th! :(

Must be a toss-up how they decide which gets shipped first. I ordered on the 20th & according to the live shipment link mines's left HK on Monday.

Must be a toss-up how they decide which gets shipped first. I ordered on the 20th & according to the live shipment link mines's left HK on Monday.

Hmmmm, well I guess this is the price you pay for getting something cheap. I do hope it comes soon.

Mine arrived yesterday.........yey!!!!
All 4 nicely packed and ok.

If you can wait a while for them to be delivered then this is the place to get them at the moment.

If you want some for xmas then I'd order now ;)

I'm sure yours are on their way pks00

Curly

Mine arrived yesterday.........yey!!!!
I'm sure yours are on their way pks00
Curly

I bloody well hope so. I was thinking of buying a third one, safer to get one of these rather than trust a kid in changing a memory card! Its less than 30 dollars now and to me the R4's has not cost me a penny as Im spending the money I got from my quidco cashback :)

[EVIL]Just ordered flowers for the missus - £27 plus choclates, but using a code for 10% off and getting 3 quid cashback, order has gone just over £20 - cant tell my wife that though eh![/EVIL]

Mine says its shipped hope to get it soon I have a loan of one and there the dogs Bo**ox .

Yip, mine arrived today. Can't fault this deal or company, especially at the price we're getting them for. Hope the outstanding ones arrive soon for you.

there are stalls on northern computer markets selling the r4 cards for 20 each

I ordered on the 11th. Have been given numerous tracking references, none have worked in any useful fashion. The ems tracking site is currently down now. Last I heard it was in Guangdong, While its sitting on a shelf there I should have the lads there throw in a few dm500c for a few shillings...

I have no doubt they will eventually get here though.

Back