Nintendo DS/DS Lite and the R4

no you use an acekard 2i for the DSi

dont buy DSTTi or R4i as they dont have writeable built in kernels, which as seen in germany, will render your r4i/dstti, a lovely, useless, cartridge :/

acekard 2i is fully updatable ;)

thanks for that

but.. errr where do i get that from??
i was thinking to buy a DSi and if this is available to me i think i'd get it

thanks in advance

check my homepage you can preorder, im expecting them arriving this monday/tuesday coming

Sorry i aint sure if somone else wrote about this... but i would like to know where to get an updated version of the Cheat file for the original R4... i couldnt find it on there website..

i got one other day now can not get it of the the othe half lol

does anyone know where to find my sims racing rom for the ds. can not locate it at all. please your generousity and kindness is appreciated. again thanks.

got a R4 tonight, had quick read of the sticky, wa working in a few mins,
thanks for a top post

Thnx for the guide, never touched a DS n was wondering if it was worth getting santa to get the kids one for xmas, ur guide has answered all my questions.

keep up the good work.

Thnx for the guide, never touched a DS n was wondering if it was worth getting santa to get the kids one for xmas, ur guide has answered all my questions.

keep up the good work.

It is great for the kids.......... I have three to prove it!!!!!
One boy 12 and two girls of 9.
Great buy:Clap::Clap:

Just got one (DS Lite)for the kids for xmas. However choosing which and were and what card is mind boggling. I have read alsorts of horror stories abut R4s no support latest games dont work. Clones blow fuses in them etc

So I have looked at r4 r4i r4gold r4 2gig r4schd dstt dstti acekard I acekard.

Help I have looked at many sellers of these things and the price vary massively. Today I called in at a market and they only had r4s were from £10 to £25. A lady was having a right row with a stall holder saying the one she bought did not work, in the end I walked away with nothing Lol. What should I expect to pay for one of these things and were can I collect one from on merseyside.

Thanks
Coley

hi their curly im having a problem can you help please when i put the r4 caed in i get the health and safety then the r4 on the top screen and then 3 on the bottom 1 is the game the 2nd multimedia and the 3rd is boot slot 2 any way if i select to play the game it doesnt play the name of the game comes up with a folder sign but nothing what am i doing wrong lol

Back