R4's available again

I ordered on the 11th. Have been given numerous tracking references, none have worked in any useful fashion. The ems tracking site is currently down now. Last I heard it was in Guangdong, While its sitting on a shelf there I should have the lads there throw in a few dm500c for a few shillings...

I have no doubt they will eventually get here though.

Well Ive emailed them asking how long it takes. Last time I emailed them, they changed the status from received to collecting products. Maybe they just need a kick up the backside.

Mine have arrived to er Portlaoise (for some reason). You need to get their EMS tracking number. I'll have them on monday I reckon.

I emailed them and just got a response. Ive been told its now been shipped and they have given me a tracking number.
Yippee!!!

I emailed them and just got a response. Ive been told its now been shipped and they have given me a tracking number.
Yippee!!!

AKA you kicked them up the arse and it worked! :)

same here, i heard nowt for ages, so emailed them and had a mail back the next day saying they were on way, 3 days later i had them. time to order another 3 i think while play.com are doing 2G cards for £11 ;)

just order'd 4 so hope they arrive in time for crimbo! and a 2gig card off fleabay for £12 deliver'd
anybody beat this price anywhere for micro sd card as i need a few more.

Volumerate is deffo the same firm as dealextreame

I was looking on volumerates website for other gadgets and if you click on a photo it had the dealextreame watermark on it.

Also my packageing/labeling was the same when they arrived.

Dealextreame were slow but cheap so this explains the delays chaps.

Curly

just order'd 4 so hope they arrive in time for crimbo! and a 2gig card off fleabay for £12 deliver'd
anybody beat this price anywhere for micro sd card as i need a few more.

I posted previously a deal at memorybits, I ended up buying 2 microsd cards and paid a little over £20. So a bargain in my eyes.

I got a tracking number which doesnt seem to find any packages. I entered my lastname and postcode and that also doesnt find anything. Im hoping it has been sent.

My r4s finally turned up today ! They are jet lagged so leaving them have some kip before opening the parcel ....:Drums:

Just ordered 3 R4's for xmas prezzies.
As some of you will know Dealextreame has stopped selling them due to legal issues.
They have now become affiliated with VolumeRate.com and are selling via their site.

Note the card in the link below is minus micro sd/transflash card but these can be got from anywhere.

$31.90 now that's more like it !!!! :)

http://www.volumerate.com/details.vr/sku.1202~r.DX

Curly

Chers Curly - got mine - tested - unbelievably good kit. Flimsy but at that price you can get a spare ! Feel a bit guilty as the niece's Santa's presents are going to be left in the shade this year !

Spawny man!

I still aint got mine yet, its coming up to a month.

after a week i sent a email to them asking why the shipping was slow ..there reply was
Apologize for any inconveneince, but would you please offer us your order number and paypal email address with issued your order? We will do further check according to that. Thanks for your patient.
Regards
Susan

Has anybody got a recommendation for a company selling R4 Revolution cards who can deliver much faster than Volumerate?

I got a couple from Volumerate which took around three weeks to arrive but now need at least one more but can't wait for Volumerate again.

Cheers all.

Ive orderd 2 from clickshop 11 days ago the guaranteed delivery before christmas but still no news

Back