R4's available again

Curly

Inactive User
Reaction score
In between Bro and Mairyhinge. Hold that thought..
Just ordered 3 R4's for xmas prezzies.
As some of you will know Dealextreame has stopped selling them due to legal issues.
They have now become affiliated with VolumeRate.com and are selling via their site.

Note the card in the link below is minus micro sd/transflash card but these can be got from anywhere.

$31.90 now that's more like it !!!! :)

http://www.volumerate.com/details.vr/sku.1202~r.DX

Curly

Yeah that's ok until you try to order more than one.....yeah you get a lower price but then they add on shipping costs...
For example selected 10 +1gb oem cards and the price was ok....but $32 to ship them???
Thought it was going to be free shipping like it was at deal extreme??
Did he or did he not quote the cards would be cheaper??? yeah but if you order more than one at a time you'll get stung for delivery???

Update.... Just looked again and you can get free shipping on the cards but not if you order with the memory cards??

Last edited:
I have just ordered 3 of these, and can confirm that the shipping is free.

This works with both DS and DS lite?

Have 2 nieces one has a DS and noe has a DS lite:

Will this one do justice for both of em ?

h££p://www.volumerate.com/details.vr/sku.1459

ive just ordered another 3 :)

yes m8 they work with the DS and the DSL, i found it cheaper to get 2G SD cards from ebay than with the R4

was just about to order and the site is down :Kickassro

I believe its the same outfit that own both dealextreme and volumerate.

I wished I knew how good they would be, I originally ordered just the one from R4. Ive since ordered another but had to be from volumerate. Ah, the long wait again, still its worth it.

Ordered a bunch of other items today from dealextreme. Got the paypal confirm page, and it said the rate had changed. The price in sterling went down - bargain!!!
Well 10p down!

fonally got in and ordered up some stuff, dollar is taking a hammering .: multi :

Just ordered 3 R4's for xmas prezzies.
As some of you will know Dealextreame has stopped selling them due to legal issues.
They have now become affiliated with VolumeRate.com and are selling via their site.
Note the card in the link below is minus micro sd/transflash card but these can be got from anywhere.
$31.90 now that's more like it !!!! :)
http://www.volumerate.com/details.vr/sku.1202~r.DX
Curly

I ordered one of these on Tuesday.I received an email confirming the order and a tracking number.When i try the address to track it i can't connect to the page. Is anyone else having this problem and has anyone ordered from that site before.Are they reliable.

dont fret , the site is up and down like a yo yo. I have a few on the way to me also.

I ordered one of these on Tuesday.I received an email confirming the order and a tracking number.When i try the address to track it i can't connect to the page. Is anyone else having this problem and has anyone ordered from that site before.Are they reliable.

Any update Bulldog? Mine still have not shipped :Kickassro

Same here Curly, ordered a couple on the 16th (Friday) and got the same email though no shipment notice email.

Back