R4's available again

[MAD]Still no sign of volumerate getting in the stock.[/MAD]

ive had emails saying they are still waiting as well :(

hope theyre here before xmas

so no indication of when they expect to receive the stuff in ? very poor show. especially as lead time on site said 1-2 days.

Edited: actually says 2-3 days.

Last edited:
I've just emailed them to find out what's happening.
I also tried the online tracking but the web site is down yet again.
I'll post what ever reply I get from them here.

Not paniking yet......................well.................a little lol

Curly

thought that i would just let you no i emailed them on 22/11/07 and thay emailed me back saying i put hi there can you tell me when you are getting the R4 back in stock thay said Dear jamie,

A new message has been added to the support request

Hi Jamie,
Aprroxiamte 2 weeks for the back order.

Regards,
kathy

Sincerely,

Kathy

After emailing VolumeRate yesterday afternoon regarding canceling my order they replied to let me know they had shipped my two cards on the 22nd (yesterday).

Just ordered 3 R4's for xmas prezzies.
As some of you will know Dealextreame has stopped selling them due to legal issues.
They have now become affiliated with VolumeRate.com and are selling via their site.

Note the card in the link below is minus micro sd/transflash card but these can be got from anywhere.

$31.90 now that's more like it !!!! :)

http://www.volumerate.com/details.vr/sku.1202~r.DX

Curly
hi lads,
i just came across to a bit of info about these cards but i would like to know more about them.
is it that simple that u just buy this card, get a ga*e from a p2p drag it on this card and off u go?
or there is more to it?
any help would be greatly appreciated.
tnx

hi lads,
i just came across to a bit of info about these cards but i would like to know more about them.
is it that simple that u just buy this card, get a ga*e from a p2p drag it on this card and off u go?
or there is more to it?
any help would be greatly appreciated.
tnx

That's it m8. A peice of pi$$ :)

Just got reply to my email

Hi,

Thanks for your email, we had your package shipped on 22nd Nov with tracking number RA***********HK(Please check at www.hongkongpost.com )
Regards

Susan

@GaryM
Looks like mine are coming with yours m8 ;)

Not panicing now lol

Curly

Mine have arrived hurray, ordered on the 13th, all three delivered today, now for some serious play time!

Did you lot get a Order/tracking number when you placed you order?
I ordered the R4 + 2GB card on the 13th NOV and all i got was the Paypal reciept no order or tracking number from VolumeRate
I e-mailed the wednesday but no reply and again this afternoon

nyck

I checkd tracking and it is seemingly packing .... so I will hold off on a copy of garym's mail.

I emailed this at 17:15 on the 22nd November....

"I ordered 2 x R4 cards on the 16th November.
I see these cards are out of stock but you show a lead time of 2-3 days.
Could you please refund my money back to my Paypal account and cancel the order as I really need to buy from somewhere else as I need them as soon as possible."

I got this reply at 04:06 early this morning (23rd November)....

"Thanks for your email, but we had your package shipped on 22nd Nov with tracking number RA*********HK (Please check at www.hongkongpost.com )
Regards
Susan"

Just tracked my parcel through the invoice number at http://www.liveshipment.com/customers/ to find that it has actually been posted....

Package Tracking Summary
Shipping Address:
Gary ****
My address
United Kingdom
Invoice Number: Q**********
Current Status: Shipped RA*********HK
Last Updated: 11/23/2007
Packing Slip
Quantity Item Name
2 R4 Multimedia Card English Version

: multi :: multi :: multi :: multi :

I also got an e-mail from susan at VolumeRate this morning.It was posted on the 22nd/23rd Nov they gave me the tracking no' but no Order no' so i cant check it on "Liveshipment" but on the HK postoffice site it states its going to the UK

heres waiting

nyck

My order number came on an email directly after ordering on the 16th

Just ordered one form v0lumerate
£16 all in. You might aswell get them now because of the very good exchange rate from the US. now to buy the wifey a console:banana:aswell

Last edited by a moderator:
Back