Q&A, Recommendations For Rat's Bouquets

Re: Rat's Bouquets 14/3/11

boy should be finished on the Wii soon BIG-HOL
I'll check my end and update if needed mate :)

Re: Rat's Bouquets 14/3/11

boy should be finished on the Wii soon BIG-HOL
I'll check my end and update if needed mate :)
no probs mate just to let you know! :proud:

keep up the good work on these rat pal!!!

Re: Rat's Bouquets 17/3/11

Only if this was available automatically on other E2 boxes :(

Re: Rat's Bouquets Enigma2 TM800-HD [Fixed Dish]

Can I use these on a DM800HD running the nabilo BH image?

AFAIK works with all E2 receivers. Just use DBE to transfer ;)

AFAIK works with all E2 receivers. Just use DBE to transfer ;)

OK, cheers mate, will give this a go over the weekend when hopefully the weather will clear and I can finish of my sat dish install.

Rat-man big thanko very mucho for the list, it's a God send so that I can sort out the chaos that is Sat channel scanning :)

Just a question, when I flick through some of the channels I get a pop up dialog, can't remember what it states but it's along the line of tune failed or something similar, any ideas why?

itll be because the channel has moved frequency m8, download the latest list to sort it :)

Dont know if this has been fixed but did notice that comedy central +1 was irish version. Only notice because all the adverts had .ie for web addresses

Dont know if this has been fixed but did notice that comedy central +1 was irish version. Only notice because all the adverts had .ie for web addresses

Meet ivan!

123.ie just log on and save money! lol

ill sort it :)

Ive cleaned up my Bouquet thread and moved everything else into this new thread as I didn't want anyone to loose post count, plus there is good discussion here too :)

and questions, anything wrong or recommendations for the bouquets can be discussed here :)

Rat's Bouquets Are Now ***HERE***

Thanks All

Last edited:

moved everything else into this new thread

could deffo do with DD scripts throwing up an auto 'update available' message now then

could deffo do with DD scripts throwing up an auto 'update available' message now then

you wouldnt believe how hard im trying to sort this m8, what i thought would be quite a simple option is turning into a nightmare, and what i thought would be nearly impossible, turned out quite simple and is already completed

For anyone interested, i have a fully automatic script that you can install, and once your receiver is booted, issue a simple telnet command, and itll check every 24 hours, and auto update in the background, but, without informing you

The bit im having trouble with is it recognising the update then opening an onscreen message

if people want the auto script (for now) i can add it to the ppanel untill i finish the one that notifies you that an update is available

The notification isn't too important. People can check what version they have manually.

I can post here still if you want for a few updates linking to the new room if that helps :)

Sent from my iPhone

you wouldnt believe how hard im trying to sort this m8, what i thought would be quite a simple option is turning into a nightmare

Oh I don't doubt it for one second mate, and know you're doing your best.

If I'm understanding it right you need to get a shell script to check, and if possitive, then pass on parameters to python or whatever module handles on screen display... is that right? Or are you then trying to get that screen to yes/no something back to the actual update script.

I dont need auto updates as I never use Rat lists raw. I like to do a little tinkering moving a few channels about.

I'll have a quick look myself later once kids are in bed.

DD if you get a chance mate can you post on here or send me a link to your auto update script please so I can see how it works

Cheers

I can post here still if you want for a few updates linking to the new room if that helps :)

Thanks mate but I think that would probably defeat the object of you tidying up in here in the first place

Im sure these boxes can have rss readers? So why not install rss script reader and just have like a news ticker people can check when updates are available?

thats another thing ive been looking at, an rss news ticker along the bottom of the infobar, but looking into how exactly they work ;)

Back