Pure funcard fix

charlie senator

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I havent checked this yet and all credits to the guys who came up with it
Just checked working ok

Last edited:
Is this a different file from the one posted by michael1??

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/172048/

That has problems reported with sammy 2110 apparently.

Anyone tried this with a 2110 yet??

Curly

i just done my brother in laws card and he phoned to say it is not working (samsung box), getting the message your card is not inserted properly. both mine and daughters are ok but both pace boxes, mine took about 10seconds to update and hers took about 10 mins.

just realised it was the file posted by Michael that i used

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked both files and they are they same hexes....Shame :(

Yes it au,s
Curly
not sure if its the same file or not but it came in a different rar file but i haven;t got a 2110 to try it in

i just done my brother in laws card and he phoned to say it is not working (samsung box), getting the message your card is not inserted properly. both mine and daughters are ok but both pace boxes, mine took about 10seconds to update and hers took about 10 mins.

just realised it was the file posted by Michael that i used

I've used this one in my sammy's and it working fine but they are 2100.s

I've used this one in my sammy's and it working fine but they are 2100.s

i am not sure what model his is but he has had it for at least 2 years so not that new, he is only 10 minutes away so i will try his card again tomorrow and see what happens

i prog. this the same way as i have my own 2 boxes using the ntl.bn11 file and entering bk and ird in nagra then making it a .bin file and writing this to exteep with fix going to flash, it was done this way before hit and worked ok, i may have to try other method of doing exteep.

Last edited:
Are you dragging it over Swapbinhex to make it a hex file mate ? thats what i do
I haven't tried it with toxic yet so i don't know if that works but i would have though it should

cheers charlie and BIG UP !!! to all guys that worked on it and ones that tried to understand it and had a go well done all !!:Clap:

i know my bruv-in laws i had to write IRD forward to get it to work with nagra and mine i write backwards ??? but it works so try both ways

hi sempi
the word is that it does not work with the 2110,s aomething to do with timing i think

i am not sure what model his is but he has had it for at least 2 years so not that new, he is only 10 minutes away so i will try his card again tomorrow and see what happens

i prog. this the same way as i have my own 2 boxes using the ntl.bn11 file and entering bk and ird in nagra then making it a .bin file and writing this to exteep with fix going to flash, it was done this way before hit and worked ok, i may have to try other method of doing exteep.

working fine on the fun/sammy 2100c pure with Au , much appreciated ...

dont work for me..the fix dont give me all the channles

this is in pure

working now..files the rong way rond lol :proud:

:Cheers:

Back