Nagra Merlin CAK7 187D

rapdy

Reaction score
Hi,
Need your help to help for my New Black Card Nagra Merlin CAK7 to make it working with my Vu plus duo2.
The receiver was already configured to read bleu card before with some code in oscam reader, but now, with black card, I Can sée all entitlement but now Channel Can bé open Error code : wrong OTP/OTA CSC values.

Please show me your config with all keys censored.

dear omnipresent and omniscient ohmza.
....here is no problem with oscam and its new C+ Reunion card used in Madagascar. The data is the same, but it is a different provider ID on the card and the dcwpk from the old sti7105 receivers, which is not valid for this card. That's why it has a black screen..

@karlo.e I am fully aware of this. When I saw it on the first time, I thought that there must be something wrong with his config, either. That was why I asked for his config instead of oscam debug 4 log.

no no.. it's a similar situation to the Polish NC+ cards. The new black ones also have the same data, but they provide it differently..

If then, is somebody know how to key from the new box. There are 3 official box than I can try to dump

and do you known get out dcwpk from your ALI or Broadcom CPU based box ? i think no..

@karlo.e First, you said this

dear omnipresent and omniscient ohmza.
....here is no problem with oscam and its new C+ Reunion card used in Madagascar. The data is the same, but it is a different provider ID on the card and the dcwpk from the old sti7105 receivers, which is not valid for this card. That's why it has a black screen..

And then I said this

@karlo.e I am fully aware of this. When I saw it on the first time, I thought that there must be something wrong with his config, either. That was why I asked for his config instead of oscam debug 4 log.

Do you not understand that I just said that I agreed with you that there is no problem with oscam? That’s why I want to see his config because that is the only way to that some thing could go wrong. And you said that the problem is actually on dcwpk and if dcwpk is not on oscam config then where it actually is? Oscam source code? LOL.

not only did I want to write that dcwpk will be in the config from the old system (the one only used by all commercial Madagascar servers), but it will not be valid for 187d

not only did I want to write that dcwpk will be in the config from the old system (the one only used by all commercial Madagascar servers), but it will not be valid for 187d
Alright. Then, I think @rapdy should post the oscam.server config here with only first five bytes and last five bytes on every single keys.

again..

mod1, mod2, 3588 is the same.. too is still used only generic pairing ... different is in block 0097..
you not need known old valid key for old red card.. :D

again..

mod1, mod2, 3588 is the same.. too is still used only generic pairing ... different is in block 0097..
you not need known old valid key for old red card.. :D
Alright you’re pretty sure that @rapdy mod1, key3588, mod50, and data50 are correct without having to see his actual config. By the way, generic pairing doesn’t need mod2. :D

and what did you mean by that? it is logical that every user puts all the data they can find there, so the mod2 is there as an example, not as a necessity..
and tell me what else can go wrong in the config? or you just don't have all data and are looking for data for its provider?

it will be increasingly difficult to search for data when you have gave everything algo for oscam free..

and what did you mean by that? it is logical that every user puts all the data they can find there, so the mod2 is there as an example, not as a necessity..
and tell me what else can go wrong in the config? or you just don't have all data and are looking for data for its provider?

it will be increasingly difficult to search for data when you have gave everything algo for oscam free..
😆😆😆 Yeah you have a confident that mod1, mod50, data50, key3588 from @rapdy are correct without seeing his actual config which reminds me of one idiot guy who have a confident that I would never solved L2B from what he thought an Arab algorithm (but it is actually a French algorithm 😆😆😆)

And you know what that guy is trying so hard to get debug 4 or debug 21 from my L2B patch and @rumas oscam as he is struggle to run ORF on L2B mode, LOL.

I now, it would be hard, and yes, 02 receiver use Broadcom and I use Ali. Both those 03 official receiver can all read the Black Card.
The question is if someone can help ; material I'll need, software too and how all process.

you can i take for a few years pause.. BCM and ALI not the old STi 71xx

Someone told me than hé Can do this, do you think it's not possible

Back