Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pure funcard fix

hi guys...is this the falsh for TW??? if it is...ive tried it but get a message saying "this channel is currently unavailable" :s

One type of fun2 card not working in Sammy 2100

I have got a open platform card (fun2) and programmed that with auto pure fun fix. STB (samsung 2100) did not wok, Programmer had verified OK and Message on STB is 'Sorry your smart card is not inserted properly' etc.
Got a different card i.e. Galaxy purple (also fun2 with same processor) this card worked 100%.

I have reprogrammed both cards about 5 times today, and each time got same results. I.e one card worked, the other one did not.
Both cards was programed with exactly same images, and both card verified 100%.

I will try the same experiment with a Pace STB.

Just bear these results in mind when your image dose not work.
It is possible the open platform card is suspect, but it did verify 100% and was working prior to key roll method changed.

If any one else can repeat the experiment, then a conclusion can be drawn from there results.

Last edited:
hiya my atmega is not auto updating is there a flash out for ex c&w yet cannot find one prob looking in wrong place

hi all

been a while i used fun cards just want to see if i can still programme one, after downloading the funcard fix do i still use the chaos 3 as the flash file ? or do i need a new flafile.

thanks
eggie

Took me about hour an half to get first card working last night, got 2 done today in 10 mins:

Using Usb infinity programmer and toxic 7 and swapbinhex

Not sure where I was goin wrong but deleted first download of the purefunfix.hex and downloaded it a second time:

1. Created exteep with toxic7, ird forwards
2. Changed this file from .bin to .hex with swapbinhex
3. Open programmer, inserted card and Erased card
4. read external exteep
4. Opened new exteep.hex (created with toxic7 and swapbinhex)
4. Wrote external exteep
5. read flash
6. Opened purefunfix.hex
7. Wrote flash

Hope it works out for you and big thanks to whoever got the fix:Clap:

Question when you are in toxic are you manually inputting KEY0 and KEY1 or you are just leaving them as 0's ?

Back