Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pure funcard fix

Thank you for the fix. If I remember the 2110's are a lot pickier about the timings. I have a m8 that has one but he's using a MOSC, I'll see if I can borrow his card and try to write a fun for it. WIll let you know.

Thank you for the fix. If I remember the 2110's are a lot pickier about the timings. I have a m8 that has one but he's using a MOSC, I'll see if I can borrow his card and try to write a fun for it. WIll let you know.

cheers mate i will sit back and wait

Last edited:
Thanks!!!!

Thanks to the forum for posting the fix and more important the author who worked hard producing the fix and allowing the peeps access. If some peeps are having probs with nagra and bin file try making exteep using toxic works perfect in pure belfast. Thanks again..Cheers..flyted..:Clap:

I have tried using RSTGen, RGv1 and Toxic7 to create the EXTEEP file and the 'fix' file as FLASH but my card isn't working with any of them.

I also used Charlie Senator's AU 'How to guide' with the Chaos files and that isn't working either although is worked fine for the previous AU.

I have tried putting in the IRD backward and forwards without success. I just keep getting 'Your card is invalid' message.

I'm using SwapbinHex to make the bin files hex.

The manual card is working fine.

Any ideas on where I may be going wrong?

I have tried using RSTGen, RGv1 and Toxic7 to create the EXTEEP file and the 'fix' file as FLASH but my card isn't working with any of them.

I also used Charlie Senator's AU 'How to guide' with the Chaos files and that isn't working either although is worked fine for the previous AU.

I have tried putting in the IRD backward and forwards without success. I just keep getting 'Your card is invalid' message.

Are you using a Samsung 2110? This fix doesn't work on them...

Big thanks to the maker & uploader can confirm it works & au's fine in pure with 2100 sammy, takes bout 5 min..

Took me about hour an half to get first card working last night, got 2 done today in 10 mins:

Using Usb infinity programmer and toxic 7 and swapbinhex

Not sure where I was goin wrong but deleted first download of the purefunfix.hex and downloaded it a second time:

1. Created exteep with toxic7, ird forwards
2. Changed this file from .bin to .hex with swapbinhex
3. Open programmer, inserted card and Erased card
4. read external exteep
4. Opened new exteep.hex (created with toxic7 and swapbinhex)
4. Wrote external exteep
5. read flash
6. Opened purefunfix.hex
7. Wrote flash

Hope it works out for you and big thanks to whoever got the fix:Clap:

Back