Protek boxes?

Just bought my Protek. Hope it's as good as I want it to be!

Hi guys

do u know any receiver that is similar To maxxx1000

any idea how I can update my MAXX10000

can I please have the MAXX1000 LOADER AND SOFTWARE thanks a lot

Last edited by a moderator:
hi mdt,i wonder if you could help me,i have a unixbox 500 and i done a factory reset by mistake,i had a back-up save and when i loaded them back in i can't connect to my server,it saids i need useraddon.xml & procamd id,i have the 36 number id,i have try to load them in but no luck,thanks toppo

hi mdt,i wonder if you could help me,i have a unixbox 500 and i done a factory reset by mistake,i had a back-up save and when i loaded them back in i can't connect to my server,it saids i need useraddon.xml & procamd id,i have the 36 number id,i have try to load them in but no luck,thanks toppo

hi go to h**p://protek.skynolimit.com and register.. you will then need to get the new useraddon.xml file from the downloads and ftp it into /VAR/TUXBOX/CONFIG. when you have done that using the addons server download the latest version of procamd onto your box,regards mdt

hi mdt,i have that site for the info that i need,but can't find any useraddon.xml file for the protek 500,would any of the other ones do,thanks toppo

hi mdt,i have that site for the info that i need,but can't find any useraddon.xml file for the protek 500,would any of the other ones do,thanks toppo

PM @appliances who is a mod and ask him to help you out with the file, tell him i told you to,regards mdt

hi mdt thanks for the help,got some info from appliances and have try to load them into /VAR/TUXBOX/CONFIG.files will copy but will not paste,1 problem that i have is when i go to communication setup is the ip and netmast do not turn to green when i do a test,would this be the main problem,have try to fix this but no luck again,thanks toppo

hi mdt thanks for the help,got some info from appliances and have try to load them into /VAR/TUXBOX/CONFIG.files will copy but will not paste,1 problem that i have is when i go to communication setup is the ip and netmast do not turn to green when i do a test,would this be the main problem,have try to fix this but no luck again,thanks toppo

maybe try a fresh install of G.P. 4.7 (CLONE SAFE) and start from scratch... give your router and modem a re-boot aswell,regards mdt

just checked that site,down at the moment.

i know someone said i had posted a link somewhere for the old sd box 9660 i think but my 9700 has also expired and needs the kiss of life or use for motorized freesat and nothing.
i will dig into the archives for a fix for an older analogue box lol

Back