WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 16001
DISABLE EMM : no
EXTRA EMM LEVEL : yes
SHOW TIMING : yes
NEWCAMD CONF : no
SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci0 3570000
BOXKEY: /dev/sci0 xx xx xx xx
MINIMUM DOWNHOPS: 1

I have all this info in both my server and my client cccam configs but the lines (except server listen port, boxkey and fline/cline ) are all blocked with a # at the start of the lines, do I need to remove all the # blocking these lines for it to work? server and client or just server?

Last edited:
ok guys, my client is still not getting the channels from my server, I have checked my client's box, the cline reads like this:
C: mydyndns myport username password
so that looks ok. I know the server side is ok thanks to davido testing it for me. I checked nabilo cccam info on the yellow panel and it shows my dyndns address as a server for him and my server box is showing his box on the clients list, so they must have a connection. I tried scanning for channels but got nothing. Cccam is loaded and set as the default on the client box, any ideas?

I'm still stuck at this stage guys, I now have both dm's at home, I know the internet and connections are all ok, I've tried changing the DVB API settings, tried putting a "yes" or a "no" after the cline, I then deleted all the info in the cccam config file and re entered just the cline only...nothing. I don't understand it, I sent davido a test cline which he says worked no problem, I then used the same test line in my client dm and got nothing, any help would be much appreciated.

i haven't read all 7 pages so dont know what you have tried but i'd start again with fress CCcam files, dont put anything in that's not needed, for the server have

SERVER LISTEN PORT : 12000

for the client have
C: 192.168.x.x username password no

use local ip address first, now go to http://192.168.x.x:16001 and see if the server shows clients and the clients shows server.

i haven't read all 7 pages so dont know what you have tried but i'd start again with fress CCcam files, dont put anything in that's not needed, for the server have

SERVER LISTEN PORT : 12000

for the client have
C: 192.168.x.x username password no

use local ip address first, now go to http://192.168.x.x:16001 and see if the server shows clients and the clients shows server.

ok I did that, the server can see the client and the client can see the server but still no channels on the client.

so on the server it's showing as client with a time in connected? and 0 ECM??

also in the client add
MINI OSD : YES
ZAP OSD TIME : 3
now when you change to a sly channel you should see the server name and ecm time u might have to press ok 2x

so on the server it's showing as client with a time in connected? and 0 ECM??

also in the client add
now when you change to a sly channel you should see the server name and ecm time u might have to press ok 2x

server :

Connected clients: 1
+----------+---------------+------------+------------+-----+-----+--------+----------------------+
| Username | Host | Connected | Idle time | ECM | EMM | Version| Last used share |
+----------+---------------+------------+------------+-----+-----+--------+----------------------+
|xxxxxx |192.168.xx.xx|00d 00:37:16|00d 00:37:16|0 (0) |0 (0) |2.1.3 | |

I put this into the client cccam config

I changed to a few sly channels but no server name or ecm time is displayed.

odd for sure, seeing as someone else connected ok and got ecms ok it looks like it's the client, cant you update it to 2.1.4? also you can telnet to the client box and put in
cd /var/bin
CCcam -d

this starts it in debug mode, now go to a sly channel it should request ecms in red and get them back, also look for any other errors when cccam starts up

I telnet the box ok, put in cd/var/bin
I got - cd/var/bin : not found

there is a space between cd /var/bin

ok I got to cd /var/bin >
entered CCcam -d
got CCcam : not found

type ls to list the folder
that is where cccam is stored, what box is this?

type ls to list the folder
that is where cccam is stored, what box is this?

dreambox 500s

ok, got this off telnet, I see errors but no idea what they mean

dreambox login: root
Password:

BusyBox v1.01 (2008.08.29-14:56+0000) Built-in shell (ash)
Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands.

~ > cd /var/bin
/var/bin >
/var/bin > ls
CCcam_2.1.3 inadyn_script.sh openvpn_script.sh startCAM
/var/bin > CCcam_2.1.3 -d
01:02:57.958 CCcam: ============================================================
==========
01:02:57.960 CCcam: starting CCcam 2.1.3 compiled on Nov 14 2009@00:38:25
01:02:57.961 CCcam: ============================================================
==========
01:02:57.962 CCcam: online using nodeId a86acd21e2feb7c0
01:02:57.967 CCcam: dvb api1 detected
01:02:57.969 CCcam: DM56xx/500/600 detected
01:02:57.969 CCcam: create 2 cam device(s)
01:02:58.292 CCcam: readKeyfile: cannot open /var/keys/SoftCam.Key or not found
01:02:58.293 CCcam: readKeyfile: cannot open /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key or not found
01:02:58.294 CCcam: static cw not found or bad
01:02:58.294 CCcam: parsed 0 entries from /var/etc/CCcam.prio
01:02:58.295 CCcam: readProviderfile: cannot open /var/etc/CCcam.providers or no
t found
01:02:58.296 CCcam: readChannelList: cannot open /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo or n
ot found
01:02:58.297 CCcam: server started on port 12000
01:02:58.310 CCcam: login at 192.168.1.75:15397 failed, server message: client 1
92.168.1.66 already connected
01:02:58.311 CCcam: no working cam devices, no need to start pmthandler
/var/bin >

Last edited:
upgrade it to 2.1.4 see what happens

upgrade it to 2.1.4 see what happens

ok I'll try that, 2.14 isn't available on the yellow panel so I just download from the net then ftp to the box? do I place it in a specific folder or onto the root?
Thanks a lot for your help..

yea get the e1 2.1.4 version it might even be in the downloads here and stick it in the /var/tmp folder then go to manual install

Back