private rehab detox prices help

Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
Im looking into going into a private rehab centre for help with my drinking I normally have about 8 cans a day doesnt sound much but when I dont drink Im getting the shakes and cold swets I didnt relise I was a alcoholic but everyone around me and my family noticed and have warned me about my future health.

Im near the newcastle area so somewhere close would be good anybody done this are can point me in the right direction a price guide would be nice and how long is the detox for alcohlics ?

any advice lads I will appricate it thanks :Cheers:

Last edited:
i think he wants help mate, thats why he has come on here asking for it.

sorry mate i dont no anywhere round here that does it but you could always start at your GP and he will guide you in the right direction and you may even get it on the NHS.

i was drinking every night but around a month ago i started having brews instead.

i still drink friday and saturday but not as much as i used too.

Last edited:
8 cans of SuperT or Special Brew or something weaker?

WoW personally not been in the situation you find your self but from what i have heard from a very good friend who was, it sounds like you have made the biggest step on the road to recovery (given the right help) in coming to the decision that you do need help :Clap::Clap:

i hope somebody comes up with the info you need, and the best of luck...

Im looking into going into a private rehab centre for help with my drinking I normally have about 8 cans a day doesnt sound much but when I dont drink Im getting the shakes and cold swets I didnt relise I was a alcoholic but everyone around me and my family noticed and have warned me about my future health.

Im near the newcastle area so somewhere close would be good anybody done this are can point me in the right direction a price guide would be nice and how long is the detox for alcohlics ?

tomorrow get yourself 8 cans but weaker ones and cut donw from there

I could be wrong but it's screaming attension seeker, I hope not :(

How long do you drink these's mighty 8 cans ?

Do you wake in the morning and crack open a tinny ?

Is it 8 cans or 12 ?

8 cans a day doesnt make you an alcoholic, give yourself a slap and get back to the real world.

dutcho m8 I cant function during the day unless I have a can I get nervous and the swet pisses out of me I would say im a alcoholic as I cant stop this has been steady for the last ten year.

:Cheers:

eat a mars bar and get your sugar rush that way ;)

No really if you do have a problem then a doctor is the only way forward not here.

Personnally I have 4-5 cans a night after late shift before bed but wouldn't call myself a alcoholic.

Maybe coz your location is saint james' that would drive me to drink.

Have you tried WILL POWER it really does work

8 cans a day doesnt make you an alcoholic, give yourself a slap and get back to the real world.

If you need 1 drink a day to stop you shaking then you have a drink problem.

To suggest that needing 8 drinks before the shakes stop is normal is macho bullshit.

That is probably the worst piece of advice I have ever heard on DW.

If you need 1 drink a day to stop you shaking then you have a drink problem.

To suggest that needing 8 drinks before the shakes stop is normal is macho bullshit.

That is probably the worst piece of advice I have ever heard on DW.

+1
Anybody that needs to have a drink EVERYDAY has a drink problem,
Congratulations on making the first step and asking for help,if ever I can do anything to help feel free to ask.

i think he wants help mate, thats why he has come on here asking for it.

sorry mate i dont no anywhere round here that does it but you could always start at your GP and he will guide you in the right direction and you may even get it on the NHS.

i was drinking every night but around a month ago i started having brews instead.

i still drink friday and saturday but not as much as i used too.

cheers for comment manu Ive tried my GP the offerd help but they wanted me to goto plumer court free detox centre but its full of little smack head charvas I only stayed 5 mins It done my head in thats why I need to goto private.

Back