private rehab detox prices help

We're all buddies on here, so I see nothing wrong with Lizzard asking this type of question, we all come from different walks of life and we each have our own experiences. I'd hazard a guess and say that there are quite a few members on this forum with a drink problem, Lizzard has every right to ask for advice IMO, and well done to the lad for taking his 1st steps to recovery.

As for attention seeking, well, that's MY job ;)
nail right on the head as they say
how many times do ppl say were family on this site ?
and if you cant ask fam for advice who can you ask?
As for sugar rush ????
any ale is poison hence the quote "whats your poison"
its addictave and lizzard may be you just made me realize i to have a problem 8 cans stella a day every day "thats me".!!!!

the click thickins.
sorry plot. there's a ban for me lol hope you get al the help you need m8

Last edited:
cheers for the comments witchy speedy etc I recived a email off the AA of the link posted above I am going to pop in on wednesday and have a chat with them get some info on local groups best foot forwad as the say I wont bore you all with the details but will post again in a couple a month and see what Ive got my self down too after a quick chat with the lad from there 8 cans Is not a small amount and could take upto a 6 month to withdraw slowly and full recovery may never happen if Ive been steady drinker all my life.

Best of luck m8 hope it all works out for you,
Make sure to keep us updated.

Back