cccam to oscam

markmr3

Reaction score
Help, im not tech minded but I need to convert cccam lines to oscam. Apparently my stb was running oscam before I had these new cccam lines. I can just about remember how to put the lines into my vu but I definatley dont know how to change them to oscam and put them in. I dont mind paying if somebody can help me, I have team viewer. The more I watch tutorials the more confused I get, ive been trying for weeks. Any help please

Just search cccamtooscam converter tool, it's probably on the forum here. Put you Cline in push convert. Paste the result into oscam.server.

I can send you the config file needed

what box are you running on

Just search cccamtooscam converter tool, it's probably on the forum here. Put you Cline in push convert. Paste the result into oscam.server.
Thanks for that butb where do i find the oscam server. I really mean I dont know

Help, im not tech minded but I need to convert cccam lines to oscam. Apparently my stb was running oscam before I had these new cccam lines. I can just about remember how to put the lines into my vu but I definatley dont know how to change them to oscam and put them in. I dont mind paying if somebody can help me, I have team viewer. The more I watch tutorials the more confused I get, ive been trying for weeks. Any help please
STB and cccam are 2 different things. This for the new cracked 28e HD or euro cam line

If you are new to this and are not sure how to find your oscam.server file there is another way. Hopefully, you have been able to download oscam to your box from the plugins or softcam menu. You need to turn oscam on from the menu system on the box. You need to find your box's ip address. Usually something like menu, set up, system and network device. This is where you find your ip address of the box. It will look something like 192.168.0.25. Once you have this put this ip into your computer's browser. This will take you into the box's web if. (box screen) then look in the bottom left and it should say something like oscam. Click on this and it will take you into the oscam web page for your box. Click files along the top and then click on oscam.server. This is where you paste your converted cline.

I would have asked how old/new is the image in use might have a bearing on the cam downloaded from feeds.

if you are still having issues, I can do a Team Viewer and sort it out

If you are new to this and are not sure how to find your oscam.server file there is another way. Hopefully, you have been able to download oscam to your box from the plugins or softcam menu. You need to turn oscam on from the menu system on the box. You need to find your box's ip address. Usually something like menu, set up, system and network device. This is where you find your ip address of the box. It will look something like 192.168.0.25. Once you have this put this ip into your computer's browser. This will take you into the box's web if. (box screen) then look in the bottom left and it should say something like oscam. Click on this and it will take you into the oscam web page for your box. Click files along the top and then click on oscam.server. This is where you paste your converted cline.
Thank you very much, I will look for this

BH 3.0.4
Kerbal version 3.9.6
Cccam 2.1.4
Oscam 11.546-r797
I copied this by pressing the blue button. It says I have 3 cams installed and active cam is cccam.
I hope this is any good. My friend had a large stroke last year and is not able to help me. He always did it by team viewer.

I can send you the config file needed

what box are you running on
Hi and thanks for the help.The original VU duo+, bh 3.0.4, Kernel version 3.9.6. By pressing the blue button i get CCcam 2.1.4, OScam 11
546-r797. My friend used to do it vis team viewer but he's had a large stroke so he cant help any more. Thank you

I was using oscam last year but when I tried to look in the breamboxcintrol center i could only find cccam, no oscam what so ever. Ah, I just looked on the DCC and there is a FTP program that I use to put in the cccam.

I was using oscam last year but when I tried to look in the breamboxcintrol center i could only find cccam, no oscam what so ever. Ah, I just looked on the DCC and there is a FTP program that I use to put in the cccam.
Sorry, bloody phone. Dreambox Control Center

Back