private rehab detox prices help

I'm trying to say that here is not the place for such advice, doctors hospital but here ?

I had a friend that was an alcoholic and if he only had 8 cans a day then he was on the road to recovery and I take it personnally if these things are taken lightly.

I'll bow out gracefully and allow you to give him all the medical advice that will turn his world around so we can smell the sweet sweet rose's once more and look at the fluffy white clounds.

Really though if you do think you have a real problem then you need to see a quack and get a bit of will power coz without it you will change one crutch for another and all the do gooders in the world on here can't help without it.

cheers for comment manu Ive tried my GP the offerd help but they wanted me to goto plumer court free detox centre but its full of little smack head charvas I only stayed 5 mins It done my head in thats why I need to goto private.

Whether its smack, booze, coke or whatever, an addiction is an addiction..
If you can afford to go private then fair enough mate, good luck.
Respect for posting it as i know i couldn't, the main thing is to get yourself sorted.
For what it's worth i have mates who drink more than that and i wouldn't call them alchoholic's, but everyone is different...
Good luck....

I'm trying to say that here is not the place for such advice, doctors hospital but here ?

I had a friend that was an alcoholic and if he only had 8 cans a day then he was on the road to recovery and I take it personnally if these things are taken lightly.

I'll bow out gracefully and allow you to give him all the medical advice that will turn his world around so we can smell the sweet sweet rose's once more and look at the fluffy white clounds.

No m8 what you were doing was "ahh shut up and have another drink".

The guy feels he has a problem and asked for advice.

You can't post a picture of tits on here but you can tell a member with concerns about drinking that 8 cans a day is fine.

GTFO

where did I say shut up and have another drink ? I'd like to see that quote.

Do you do manual graft ? Have you got through the day without needing a sugar rush ?

It's not always down to having 8 cans a night. Do you really have 8 cans a night or 8 cans some nights, if you are an alcoholic then why stop at the magic number, it's doesnt get you into the download section so I see no point.

What you should do is GO SEE A DOCTOR. Whats wrong with going where crack heads are you have a habit like them and if they can give it up why can't you.

Do you do manual graft ? Have you got through the day without needing a sugar rush ?

It's not always down to having 8 cans a night. Do you really have 8 cans a night or 8 cans some nights, if you are an alcoholic then why stop at the magic number, it's doesnt get you into the download section so I see no point.

What you should do is GO SEE A DOCTOR. Whats wrong with going where crack heads are you have a habit like them and if they can give it up why can't you.

whats that gotta do with anything???

cheers for comment manu Ive tried my GP the offerd help but they wanted me to goto plumer court free detox centre but its full of little smack head charvas I only stayed 5 mins It done my head in thats why I need to goto private.

Addiction is addiction mate, you have made the first step admitting you have a problem, some questions.
do you work?
when are you drinking? ie all through the day or just night time.
Why are you drinking?

Basically you have fell into a routine that you need to change, substitute the drinking for something else.

KEY WORD..........................Moderation.

And having a few cans, be it 8, on a night doesnt make you a alcoholic, ok maybe it's too much for your health in the long term but a bit of will power and grabbing a cold glass of water instead of the beer fridge would work.

And having a few cans, be it 8, on a night doesnt make you a alcoholic, ok maybe it's too much for your health in the long term but a bit of will power and grabbing a cold glass of water instead of the beer fridge would work.

What planet are you off.

whats that gotta do with anything???

Simples, if your body is used to a certain sugar intake and you do hard manual graft a lot then any lapse in this would give you the shakes or a whitey, sugar rush.

I work in a very physical factory and it's common place for shakes ect through lack of energy.

Where does he work and what does he do could all play a part to the big picture.

No but having to have 8 cans every night does make you an alcoholic.

manual graft I do every day ... not getting the point of your question.
but why do i need to see a doctor?

crack heads? what are you on?

No but having to have 8 cans every night does make you an alcoholic.

Yeah but does he 'really' have 8 cans every night or most nights ?

Lads if he is an alcoholic then a doctor is the only course of action and I'm not dissing him for that.

If he is just drinking heavly through the week on a night but goes all through the day with out a drink then he anit an alcohlic, then shakes would be down to his body being dependent on sugar in take that has suddenly stopped.

my opionion and I standby it, snipe away.

Simples, if your body is used to a certain sugar intake and you do hard manual graft a lot then any lapse in this would give you the shakes or a whitey, sugar rush.

I work in a very physical factory and it's common place for shakes ect through lack of energy.

Where does he work and what does he do could all play a part to the big picture.

well i do manual graft, electrician, i dont always need drink, hence why i moved on too brews, yeah i have 3 sugars but ive always had that for years. if i dont drink tea i can have 1-3 litres of pure orange juice, sometimes more.

imo it has nothing to do where you work

I know plenty of alcoholics who only drink after work.

manual graft I do every day ... not getting the point of your question.
but why do i need to see a doctor?

crack heads? what are you on?

Do you read the whole story are just bits ?

He didnt want to goto a rehab full of crack heads heance crack heads

A physical job can give you the shakes if your body is used to taking in a certain amount of sugar (energy) everyday and then you drop off it.

Say you drank 8 cans a night, the body would store all that sugar and get used to it for to use for the day ahead, now cut that off one night and you still have to do the same amount of work burning the same amount of energy but no sugar in reserve hence the shakes, thats what red bull is all about, the sugar rush.

Ah bollocks, good night.

BIGHAIRYLIZZARD good luck and see a doctor, take what ever advice he gives you and stick with it.

eat a mars bar and get your sugar rush that way ;)

No really if you do have a problem then a doctor is the only way forward not here.

Personnally I have 4-5 cans a night after late shift before bed but wouldn't call myself a alcoholic.

Maybe coz your location is saint james' that would drive me to drink.

lol sounds to me dutcho you have issues on this subject I was only asking if anybody had been through a detox before are give me a bit advice why you spitting your dummy out kid lol

never mind close the post m8 if its hitting a raw nerve :proud:

Back