please i need your help

bouby0023

Inactive User
Reaction score
Im trying to find the menu of cccam in my vu solo 2 i dont know how to do for entering it....I want to activate the ccam by usb flash...but i dont know where i have to go in my menu of my box for activate it

it is a cccam.cfg ...i put in my usb flash but when i put my usb flash in my box, i dont know where i have to go for find it

have you bought a cccam plan ? first you need to buy one there are some people who sell them to you can acess they servers

so then what....? I bought the cccam but i dont know how to do to find it in my solo2 menu.... for activate it

So i cant use USB flash for do it?????Only by DCC...? I precise you i dont have Ts panel

some one can send me please the dcc to update it please...,thanks

Hello, why in dcc i received the message:
[h=2]10057 Error in function send socket not connected[/h]I conected my vu solo2 with login: root and password: vuplus....
My be the login and password are not correct....?
I conected the computer and the box solo2 with cable RS232...he detected a lot of IP adreesss but when then it put: telnet and ftp disonnected...and it put this message :
[h=2]10057 Error in function send socket not connected[/h]

who can give me the pass word and kogin of vu solo2 (clone ) for DCC please...?

thansk you so much

ok thanks and so what about this error???10057 Error in function send socket not connected

then the ip adres u put in DCC is not right...Check if that match with ures PC and ure Solo2 clone...Left side the ip adres of ure pc ...right the solo2 clone

Are you entering the correct Ip address for the host? Your ip address is the network settings.
Do a network test and make sure comes back with green tick lights on all settings.

BTW I always use FIlezilla as the FTP... free to download and easy to use

ok can you give me for download filezilla CABLEMAN?i cant downolad it here

Back