Pausing live TV

I have never noticed any files left behind after timeshifting tbh but I've only ever did it for maybe 10 mins max

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

hi

thanks for all your help chaps that file works a treat and the files only stay on usb while its in timeshift mode as soon as you stop it they are removed from usb drive, nit sure how long i could pause it for but usb is 16gb so should be ok for at least min 2 hours, thanks again for all you help - napster

hi

thanks for all your help chaps that file works a treat and the files only stay on usb while its in timeshift mode as soon as you stop it they are removed from usb drive, nit sure how long i could pause it for but usb is 16gb so should be ok for at least min 2 hours, thanks again for all you help - napster
yes its ok with a 16gb usb i pause rewind full movies. only thing i find is on hd chans it frezzes up a bit but sd never maybe just my end.

Could that be the Read/Write speed is too slow mate ?
Ive not had freezing on HD channels but tbh I dont know what the Read/Write speed is on mine lol, will try and find out :)

EDIT: I think this is correct for mine

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Was trying to add the keymap.xml myself, I have the DBUK image but it appears the folders are read only and won't let me CHMOD them to 755/777. Anyone any ideas on how to change this?

Was trying to add the keymap.xml myself, I have the DBUK image but it appears the folders are read only and won't let me CHMOD them to 755/777. Anyone any ideas on how to change this?

You don't need to chmod them its a straight replacement or you can just copy and paste the part that controls the play/pause button options

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

mine was fine m8, just found location of file renamed old one and ftp new one accross, quick reboot all done and working.

Thanks for the replies. I had tried to just overwrite the current one as well as edit it, but wouldn't let me, it seemed the image had locked the folder/files as read-only. I went back to the DigitalWorldz image and all is fine, thanks :).

Could that be the Read/Write speed is too slow mate ?
Ive not had freezing on HD channels but tbh I dont know what the Read/Write speed is on mine lol, will try and find out :)

EDIT: I think this is correct for mine

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

hi rat just reading through old treads cause i forgot how to set up timeshift and saw you got back to my problem with my hd chans frezzin up.So just wanna say thanks mate.

hi all got a problem ive set this up before just before was much easier all i did b4 was push my usb stick into the back of my 800se ftp the key map from here over and to use rewind,pause and stuff just press play/pause to activate it.

Now got another 800se tried to do the same but can not get it to work ive done all the above but with no joy. What am i doing wrong any help guys would be great!!!

hi all got a problem ive set this up before just before was much easier all i did b4 was push my usb stick into the back of my 800se ftp the key map from here over and to use rewind,pause and stuff just press play/pause to activate it.

Now got another 800se tried to do the same but can not get it to work ive done all the above but with no joy. What am i doing wrong any help guys would be great!!!

Are you sure that firstly the box recognises the usb stick and secondly you have specified the timeshift recording path correctly?

Ive deffo put it in the right place. i did the same as i am doing on a 800hd yesterday and worked 1st time doing the same with sunray 800se no joy stick is in i download the epg. i just cant understand im going to try and reflash the image again see if that makes any difference. or do you guys think i should try another stick?

Ive deffo put it in the right place. i did the same as i am doing on a 800hd yesterday and worked 1st time doing the same with sunray 800se no joy stick is in i download the epg. i just cant understand im going to try and reflash the image again see if that makes any difference. or do you guys think i should try another stick?

When you say "stick is in i download the epg" that doesnt necessarily mean the usb stick has been recognised as it could have saved the epg to the flash memory,

But if it is recognised and mounted and recording paths are set correctly then a reflash may sort it :)

Back